Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What’s worse for America
(01-26-2022, 10:50 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: What’s worse for America…Russia invading Ukraine or 2 million illegals from our south invading America?

I think the biggest problem is people believing the fear mongering over immigration.  Republicans know this appeals to their ethno-centric bias and fears of white Christian America about losing their privilege and/or fear of change.   And the truth is these people spend zero time learning about immigration, the history, the real problems or solutions.   Republicans don't want it fixed because it's a winning campaign issue for them.  Republicans used to support immigration reform See:Rubio until they learned it could be used as a weapon.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:52 PM)yang Wrote: I think the biggest problem is people believing the fear mongering over immigration.  Republicans know this appeals to their ethno-centric bias and fears of white Christian America about losing their privilege and/or fear of change.   And the truth is these people spend zero time learning about immigration, the history, the real problems or solutions.   Republicans don't want it fixed because it's a winning campaign issue for them.  Republicans used to support immigration reform See:Rubio until they learned it could be used as a weapon.

Russia is also becoming the champion of white christian nationhood. 

So for adherents to the replacement theory, Mason's choice is a no brainer. 

Immigrants from Central America and Haiti are a FAR greater threat than the undermining of democracy around the world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:40 PM)Dill Wrote: And you can't explain why, as usual.

Did you explain why I was wrong in your initial assertion?  Nope.  As usual.  I await your typically long winded and scatterbrained response.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 08:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Many states in this country are facing teacher shortages because of compensation issues. In a lot of places, teachers have to work second jobs to make ends meet. Considering teaching is more than a 40 hour work week and they often have to pay out of pocket for things that the school division should honestly be buying for them anyway, it's pretty ridiculous. Sure, New York and California rank first and second in teacher compensation respectively, but here in Virginia where we rank in the bottom half of that list we can't keep teachers employed and any efforts to change that are blocked by the Republicans in the Commonwealth.

Hence my qualifier regarding the status of CA.  If teachers are underpaid in a certain state, why is it the federal government's responsibility to fix this?  Have your state compensate teachers adequately.  I do agree with you 100% about out of pocket expenses, even here in CA parents have to supply much, if not most, of the school supplies the school uses for their children.  Very progressive.

Quote:Which, does bring me to another thing with your list. Even those issues where you mention that things could be done at the state level, Republicans block those things there as well. The GOP strategy of taking over statehouses that has existed for the past few decades has made the GOP on the national and state levels pretty damn close to lock step. There may be the odd thing here and there that we see crop up, but for the most part if the GOP opposes it at the national level they also oppose it at the state level.

This would be a fair point, the initial person probably should have made it instead of quoting an inane tweet.  I'm more than fine with educators being compensated fairly.

(02-02-2022, 10:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dismissing Pre-K as pre-school and comparing it to college is a really poor comparison. You can make the argument that the data is conflicting on the benefits of Pre-K, but Pre-K is first and foremost an education program rather than a mix of child care and early education as preschool is. There's an argument to be made that a Pre-K program should be a necessity for children, whether it's public, private, or home.

I don't think it's some "far left" idea to say that public school may benefit by including a grade prior to K, and it's not even remotely close to suggesting that the govt should fun $40-80k worth of a person's post secondary education. I'm pretty sure you know that your comparison wasn't an intellectually honest one.

It wasn't a direct comparison, which I already know you are aware of.  But it is absolutely in line with the Dem position that makes everyone reliant on the government for the things they want.  You want pre-K?  We'll pay for it!  You want a college education?  We'll pay for it!  At some point we have to draw the line at what education is "optional" versus what is required.  For a very, very long time we had that figured out, but then the Dems found a new way to lure in voters by offering free things that will be paid for by others. 

Quote:On average, adjusted for hours worked and benefits (which tend to be good for teachers), teachers make about 11% less than similarly educated professionals. This gap was nearly nonexistent 30 years ago. There's also an expectation that educators should donate their time for free.

I will, as I stated above, again direct you to my point being about teachers in CA.  I am not familiar with the situation in other states, but I absolutely stand by my comments as it pertains to CA.

Quote:Our education system is built on educators doing more than they're contractually obligated to without additional compensation. We don't get overtime pay for everything that we do. When our association "worked to rule" last year (we'd only do what our contract requires us to during contract hours) in response to our system not providing adequate covid measures, a local conservative parent group took to the local news to say that we were "throwing a tantrum" and did not care about the children. They accused us of causing children to be unable to play sports or have clubs, and they also said that student suicides will be our fault.

And I would support you in fighting against this.  But you live in Maryland, a deep blue state.  Why are you experiencing such a situation if the GOP is the one to blame?

Quote:Some of that tweet was vague and silly, but the GOP is actively hostile towards educators and treats them with disdain. It's part of the anti-intellectualism that has taken hold of the GOP in recent decades.

Most of that tweet was vague and silly.  As for your point, I think the GOP's disdain for educators, as a whole, comes from their equally strident disdain for the GOP, especially at the college level.  When I was in school I literally had one teacher whose politics I was aware of.  It was my 8th grade English teacher who broadcast to the class her extreme left leaning positions.  She even called my father a baby killer, in class, when she learned he had served two tours in Vietnam.  Now, I certainly don't lump all educators into her category.  But I absolutely see, from working with schools and helping with my nephews, that broadcasting political opinions has become much more prevalent in the public school setting.  I had some amazing teachers in my life.  My 11th-12th grade Biology teacher (Biology then AP Biology) had a huge influence on me and prepared me for college more than any other teacher I had.  My 10th and 12th grade English teacher as well as my 11th grade Chemistry teacher and my 12th grade Civics teacher, they all had a huge influence on me.  Also, I didn't know a damned thing about their politics or personal opinions.  I am absolutely not hostile to educators or their significant impact on young lives.  I am, however, very cognizant of how the climate in public schools has changed of late.  

If teachers are under paid in some states I hope that changes, sincerely.  But I do not think the states should be paying for optional education like preschool or college.  If you disagree, that's fine, but I don't think it's being hostile to the teaching profession to say so.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Did you explain why I was wrong in your initial assertion?  Nope.  As usual.  I await your typically long winded and scatterbrained response.

Did you see the question mark?

I was asking you to explain your position to make sure I understood it.

And now you are angry. Or maybe were already. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 08:10 PM)Dill Wrote: Did you see the question mark?

I did, did you?

Quote:I was asking you to explain your position to make sure I understood it.

I was asking the same thing.

Quote:And now you are angry. Or maybe were already. 

Oh, sweet Dill.  I deal with horrible, obnoxious people every day at work.  While you certainly try to give them a run for their money you still fall far short.  But I appreciate your concern.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 08:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I did, did you?
I was asking the same thing.
Oh, sweet Dill.  I deal with horrible, obnoxious people every day at work.  While you certainly try to give them a run for their money you still fall far short.  But I appreciate your concern.

So you are NOT going to explain. 

Instead, you class me with "horrible obnoxious people" for asking.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 08:28 PM)Dill Wrote: So you are NOT going to explain.

So you are NOT going to explain? 

Quote:Instead, you class me with "horrible obnoxious people" for asking.

No, for another reason.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It wasn't a direct comparison, which I already know you are aware of.  But it is absolutely in line with the Dem position that makes everyone reliant on the government for the things they want.  You want pre-K?  We'll pay for it!  You want a college education?  We'll pay for it!  At some point we have to draw the line at what education is "optional" versus what is required.  For a very, very long time we had that figured out, but then the Dems found a new way to lure in voters by offering free things that will be paid for by others. 

You say that it's not a direct comparison, and yet you repeat it here as if it's even remotely similar. It's not. 

It's arguably a necessary educational program for all children, an argument that cannot be made for college. Balking at any suggestion of reforms that expand the educational programs of our public school system by saying that it's the same as wanting to pay for college just isn't a remotely rational response, and it also ignores the academic scholarship out there that points to the significant savings and economic benefits to implementing both public pre school and pre-k programs, paying for itself and producing more economic gains over 10 and 35 year projections. 

Quote:I will, as I stated above, again direct you to my point being about teachers in CA.  I am not familiar with the situation in other states, but I absolutely stand by my comments as it pertains to CA.

And I would support you in fighting against this.  But you live in Maryland, a deep blue state.  Why are you experiencing such a situation if the GOP is the one to blame?

I didn't say the GOP was to blame for low teacher pay, and the data is undeniable that education is an underpaid profession. My state recently passed a pretty significant education bill that focuses on fixing that in Maryland, along a series of other investments in education.

While you may see high California's standing as having some of the highest wages in the country as evidence against this, a study by the EPI in 2019, found that the wage penalty for California teachers was over 16%, only about 5% less than the national average for educators (and a lot more than us in MD). The national benefit advantage for teachers was roughly 8%. Whatever the California benefit advantage may be, they're still underpaid compared to comparably educated professionals. 

That's just the data talking, not conjecture. 

Quote:Most of that tweet was vague and silly.  As for your point, I think the GOP's disdain for educators, as a whole, comes from their equally strident disdain for the GOP, especially at the college level.  When I was in school I literally had one teacher whose politics I was aware of.  It was my 8th grade English teacher who broadcast to the class her extreme left leaning positions.  She even called my father a baby killer, in class, when she learned he had served two tours in Vietnam.  Now, I certainly don't lump all educators into her category.  But I absolutely see, from working with schools and helping with my nephews, that broadcasting political opinions has become much more prevalent in the public school setting.  I had some amazing teachers in my life.  My 11th-12th grade Biology teacher (Biology then AP Biology) had a huge influence on me and prepared me for college more than any other teacher I had.  My 10th and 12th grade English teacher as well as my 11th grade Chemistry teacher and my 12th grade Civics teacher, they all had a huge influence on me.  Also, I didn't know a damned thing about their politics or personal opinions.  I am absolutely not hostile to educators or their significant impact on young lives.  I am, however, very cognizant of how the climate in public schools has changed of late.  

I can't speak for any teacher but myself. I would imagine that the incidents of openly partisan and unprofessional teachers is not nearly as high as anecdotal evidence would suggest, given the reality that for every teacher someone may point to as being openly partisan, there are dozens of teachers who have taught them that are not mentioned. That's conjecture on my part, though, and there's no data to suggest one way or the other, but it is a rational conclusion.

But there is a lot of openly hostile rhetoric being used by conservatives towards educators, and being blamed for suicides for not working overtime for free is an example of that. 

Quote:If teachers are under paid in some states I hope that changes, sincerely.  But I do not think the states should be paying for optional education like preschool or college.  If you disagree, that's fine, but I don't think it's being hostile to the teaching profession to say so.

I never said that was hostility. I said that someone could argue against the benefits of Pre-K rather than dismissing it as the same as wanting free college. I then said that the GOP is openly hostile towards teachers.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hence  my qualifier regarding the status of CA.  If teachers are underpaid in a certain state, why is it the federal government's responsibility to fix this?  Have your state compensate teachers adequately.  I do agree with you 100% about out of pocket expenses, even here in CA parents have to supply much, if not most, of the school supplies the school uses for their children.  Very progressive.

It wasn't a direct comparison, which I already know you are aware of.  But it is absolutely in line with the Dem position that makes everyone reliant on the government for the things they want.  You want pre-K?  We'll pay for it!  You want a college education?  We'll pay for it!  At some point we have to draw the line at what education is "optional" versus what is required.  For a very, very long time we had that figured out, but then the Dems found a new way to lure in voters by offering free things that will be paid for by others. 

The bolded doesn't square well with the history of education in CA, certainly not with the history of higher education there. The "Dem position that makes everyone reliant on government" was already imagined by the fringe Right before the 1960s, but it was the civil rights driven educational policies of the '60s that began its push into mainstream politics.

Back in 1862, when the GOP was the progressive party and higher education was considered a public good (in the Union, not the Confederacy) Congress passed the Morrill Land Grant act, donating federal lands to states for the construction of universities.

The CA system was born of this and a merger of an existing private college in 1868, via the Organic Act, which stipulated (sec. 14) that while students might be charged initial fees, once the system was up and running, tuition was to be free to all CA residents.https://bancroft.berkeley.edu/CalHistory/charter.html (Though he left office in 1867, Republican gov. Frederic Low was the prime mover behind the new system and its free tuition, and its rightly considered the "father" of CA public higher ed.)

The policy of free tuition continued into the 1960s, explicitly reaffirmed in the 1960 Master Plan for higher ed in CA.
https://www.ucop.edu/acadinit/mastplan/MasterPlan1960.pdf (p 174): "The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be tuition free to all residents of the state." (This principle included Cal State and CC institutions as well.)

So for a very, very long time—over 100 years—CA residents had it “figured out”: free tuition in a public university system which became one of the very best in the world, its flagship institution on par with Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, and the U. of Paris.  You want free education? We'll pay for it. A bipartisan "yes"--though Repubs were the real authors of tuition-free higher ed.

Now, at a point in global history when tertiary education has never been more important to national and individual prosperity and security, CA defines it as "optional" by charging tuition like every other state, increasing it every year, making access to higher ed ever more difficult for poorer residents. What changed?

Nationally, a general revision of the concept of “public good” followed the Civil Rights Act of 1964; and in CA, the election of Reagan to the governorship in 1966. He initiated the neo-liberal program of recasting public goods as private, and shifting their cost back onto “consumers” to lower taxes. (Shifting costs for school supplies to parents is one effect.)  

As the concept of public good diminished, free higher ed became analogous to welfare—a free thing paid for by the many for the individual benefit of some. Affirmative Action became the "welfare program" of higher ed. Reagan could not roll back free tuition, but was able to increase the nominal instructional “fee” charged students to levels nearing the tuition of other states and, more importantly, began the defunding of CA universities which would continue over the next four decades. The defunding, in turn, created more pressure to make up costs in tuition. By 1982, students were paying over 1,000 dollars in such fees. From 1980 on, tuition was charged, and public funding was shifted from universities (and education in general) to the building and maintenance of one of the world’s largest prison systems. 

Placement in higher ed, especially graduate school, became more competitive as U. budgets shrank and the student population increased; the GOP found a new way to lure in voters harmed by their policies--blame Affirmative Action and advocate color blind admission, along with even lower taxes (which would further restrict places, raise costs and racialize admissions policies).

A generation after Limbaugh and Fox news, free-tuition is a "hard left" gimmick for getting votes and raising taxes. 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 10:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You say that it's not a direct comparison, and yet you repeat it here as if it's even remotely similar. It's not.

My apologies for just getting to this.  It must have got lost in the sauce.  It's absolutely similar in that both are voluntary education that is not paid for by the government.  

Quote:It's arguably a necessary educational program for all children, an argument that cannot be made for college.

Is it "arguably necessary" based solely on the fact that millions of people have gone on to have successful adult lives without going to preschool?  

Quote:Balking at any suggestion of reforms that expand the educational programs of our public school system by saying that it's the same as wanting to pay for college just isn't a remotely rational response, and it also ignores the academic scholarship out there that points to the significant savings and economic benefits to implementing both public pre school and pre-k programs, paying for itself and producing more economic gains over 10 and 35 year projections. 

Please provide said studies and I will happy to peruse them.  Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't preschool been optional, i.e. not paid for by the government, for the entirety of our public school system's existence?  Why is this all of the sudden an imperative that only the evil would oppose?  Regardless, I don't really have an issue with tacking it on to the public school set up, at least not intrinsically.  I will, after some consideration, agree that it's not on the same level as free college.  I just wonder why this is now a pressing issue when it hasn't been for almost the entirety of our public school system's existence.

Quote:I didn't say the GOP was to blame for low teacher pay, and the data is undeniable that education is an underpaid profession. My state recently passed a pretty significant education bill that focuses on fixing that in Maryland, along a series of other investments in education.

Then please forgive me for seeing an implication that wasn't there.  Out of curiosity, is there another profession in this country that gets four months of vacation time a year?  I ask because benefits are frequently considered part of overall compensation, and having a third of every year off of work seems like damn good compensation to me.  I am frequently told that my retirement/health insurance benefits more than compensate for the shortfall in salary I'd be making doing the equivalent amount of work in the private sector.

Quote:While you may see high California's standing as having some of the highest wages in the country as evidence against this, a study by the EPI in 2019, found that the wage penalty for California teachers was over 16%, only about 5% less than the national average for educators (and a lot more than us in MD). The national benefit advantage for teachers was roughly 8%. Whatever the California benefit advantage may be, they're still underpaid compared to comparably educated professionals. 

That's just the data talking, not conjecture. 

Does this take into account every single teacher, subs included?  Because every single teacher I know, and that's a large number, do very well for themselves.  Again, I will grant that in CA they are compensated at a higher level than in other states, but according to you it's not by much.  Given the average household income in the US is ~65k a year and every teacher I know makes considerably more than that I'm just not seeing it, at least here in CA.

Quote:I can't speak for any teacher but myself. I would imagine that the incidents of openly partisan and unprofessional teachers is not nearly as high as anecdotal evidence would suggest, given the reality that for every teacher someone may point to as being openly partisan, there are dozens of teachers who have taught them that are not mentioned. That's conjecture on my part, though, and there's no data to suggest one way or the other, but it is a rational conclusion.

Here I will agree with you 100%.  Your profession has certainly fallen under the same prejudiced microscope that mine has.  I can absolutely empathize.  I just find it odd that you can make this extrapolation to your profession but yet don't seem to make the same conclusions about mine.  Now, I'm not saying you've openly lambasted law enforcement, I certainly can't remember you doing so, but I also don't recall you ever making this argument about LEOs.  Maybe we both have something to learn from here?

Quote:But there is a lot of openly hostile rhetoric being used by conservatives towards educators, and being blamed for suicides for not working overtime for free is an example of that. 

Yup, it all sounds very familiar, except it's the opposite side of the spectrum vilifying us.

Quote:I never said that was hostility. I said that someone could argue against the benefits of Pre-K rather than dismissing it as the same as wanting free college. I then said that the GOP is openly hostile towards teachers.

And honestly, I am open to your arguments on pre-k.  I would also generally agree that the GOP has been openly hostile to educators.  I have said the exact same thing about Dems and law enforcement, yet have received very little support.  Again, maybe we both have something to learn here?
Reply/Quote
This is pretty bad for America.

Here is the question and answer.  Jebus.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/596950-while-america-watches-the-war-in-ukraine-biden-finalizes-a

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/russia-and-iran-taunt-biden-in-humiliating-revival-of-nuclear-deal/

https://www.axios.com/iran-nuclear-deal-28a4ee9d-37c8-4647-aee7-f61fd4195f76.html

Is this a good deal for America ?
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2022, 12:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/596950-while-america-watches-the-war-in-ukraine-biden-finalizes-a

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/russia-and-iran-taunt-biden-in-humiliating-revival-of-nuclear-deal/

https://www.axios.com/iran-nuclear-deal-28a4ee9d-37c8-4647-aee7-f61fd4195f76.html

Is this a good deal for America ?

Not clear what you are asking here. 

If you ask whether a re-instatement of the Iran Deal is good for America, then I would offer a qualified "yes," pending
release of the terms of the actual deal. 

The US is struggling to do this now because Trump broke faith and reneged on the original deal. In the interim, Iran went back to
rebuilding centrifuges and enriching uranium. Not sure we can ever get back to the level of control that was once there.
Reply/Quote
This is good?  Right?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-10/u-s-budget-gap-shrinks-by-more-than-half-so-far-in-fiscal-year

Quote:U.S. Budget Gap Shrinks by More Than Half So Far in Fiscal Year

By
Katia Dmitrieva

March 10, 2022, 2:00 PM EST

Listen to this article
1:00

Share this article
[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/share?text=The%20U.S.%20budget%20deficit%20shrank%20by%20more%20than%20half%20in%20the%20first%20five%20months%20of%20the%20latest%20fiscal%20year&via=bpolitics&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloomberg.com%2Fnews%2Farticles%2F2022-03-10%2Fu-s-budget-gap-shrinks-by-more-than-half-so-far-in-fiscal-year]

[/url]

Follow the authors
[url=https://www.twitter.com/katiadmi]@katiadmi

+ Get alerts forKatia Dmitrieva

The U.S. budget deficit shrank by more than half in the first five months of the latest fiscal year as government pandemic spending wound down and revenue jumped.

The shortfall in the October-to-February period was $475.6 billion, 55% smaller than the same five months a year earlier, and the least for the timeframe since the fiscal year ended in 2018, according to Treasury Department data released Thursday. The gap narrowed to $216.6 billion last month, compared with $310.9 billion in February 2021. 

The deficit in fiscal 2021, which ended in September, totaled $2.78 trillion as the U.S. government unleashed spending on stimulus checks, expanded unemployment benefits and other aid. 

Government spending so far this fiscal year has declined about 8% to $2.28 trillion, while receipts rose about 26% to $1.81 trillion.

Clearly that is not on Biden as much as it is the coming out the other end of the pandemic spending and with the economy bouncing back stronger than imagined.  It does say something about those "tax and spend" Democrats not continuing to spend so much though.  Right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
So right, now mis-information is what's worse for America..

This whole laptop thing . . . I asked a Conservative friend a long time, "Is there footage of Hunter dropping off the laptop? I've never known a computer shop to not have a security camera setup."

"No. They have security cameras but they were down that day."

"And his first call was to Rudi Giulliani? I call bullshit" and never paid attention to that story again.

I recently heard that HB is under investigation but didn't hear them say anything about a laptop or what kind of investigation . . . but Fox News and such claim that the laptop is real.

Has anything changed in this story that I don't know about?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 09:00 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So right, now mis-information is what's worse for America..

This whole laptop thing . . . I asked a Conservative friend a long time, "Is there footage of Hunter dropping off the laptop? I've never known a computer shop to not have a security camera setup."

"And his first call was to Rudi Giulliani? I call bullshit" and never paid attention to that story again.

I recently heard that HB is under investigation but didn't hear them say anything about a laptop or what kind of investigation . . . but Fox News and such claim that the laptop is real.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-scandal-ultimate-american-information-operation-opinion-1690293

A simple google search will lead you to this. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 09:00 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So right, now mis-information is what's worse for America..

Information or MisInformation is a weapon 

And people are using it.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 09:53 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-scandal-ultimate-american-information-operation-opinion-1690293

A simple google search will lead you to this. 

All I saw in that article was a Republican whining about Democrats. 

Ben Weingarten is a senior fellow at the London Center for Policy Research, fellow at the Claremont Institute and senior contributor to The Federalist. He is the author of American Ingrate: Ilhan Omar and the Progressive-Islamist Takeover of the Democratic Party (Bombardier, 2020). Ben is the founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, a media consulting and production company. 

Changeup Media's mission statement- [i]ChangeUp Media, a media consulting and publication services firm launched in 2015 to help like-minded individuals, organizations and institutions achieve their strategic goals and objectives — namely advancing principles of individual liberty, limited government and a strong national defense. [/i]

Care to show where the evidence that this laptop is real? All of his evidence is in a link behind a paywall. This isn't going to be a Mike Pillow evidence type of situation is it?

Again I ask . . .

Why would the cameras be down on that day?
The first person he thought to call was Rudy? 
Did I hear mis-information on those two events or is that the accepted narrative?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
In some minds it will never be real. Because it means they were duped. All the while the left was claiming Russian collusion.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter-bidens-infamous-laptop-confirmed-in-new-york-times-report/
Reply/Quote