Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About Xavier Worthy?
With the Tee situation and more glaring needs elsewhere, I think this guy could be available in the 2nd or 3rd or he could be a steal; possibly better than Higgins.
Reply/Quote
As i stated in another thread he's a good WR but just too small and thin for our division he'd get hammered.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 07:13 PM)pulses Wrote: As i stated in another thread he's a good WR but just too small and thin for our division he'd get hammered.

He's ideal height and on the lower side of weight, but he's the lightest of the ideal #2 receiver and still has time to put on weight and grow.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 08:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's ideal height and on the lower side of weight, but he's the lightest of the ideal #2 receiver and still has time to put on weight and grow.

If we're going that route I'd much rather have Franklin he's 6'3 187.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure it's been long enough since John Ross for me to advocate for X. If he makes it to the 3rd and we haven't done anything at WR.

I personally like his teammate Adonai Mitchell. If we don't keep Tee I'd consider him at #18
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 07:13 PM)pulses Wrote: As i stated in another thread he's a good WR but just too small and thin for our division he'd get hammered.

I thought the same thing with Donavan Smith, but he has held up for the Eagles even though he takes a ton of hits.

But you could be right, our Division is harder hitting than the Eagles Division.
Reply/Quote