Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About ......
the roughing the kicker call on Huber? Any clue on what in the world that Miami player was thinking?

Seriously! I know we will get the humorous posts, but I cannot come up with a possible answer to this!! Nervous
Reply/Quote
Bad teams make undisciplined decisions. Simple as that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just watched ESPN's Not top 10 and I was shocked that this play wasn't Number 1.

The sack where Geno just drove Bushrod into Tannehill made the list. But the play where a guy blatantly and intentionally gave away a possession and great field position just to shove a player that, even if injured, is only going to miss maybe 3 plays in the entire game?

It made absolutely no sense and that was, in my opinion, by far the most "not top 10" play of the week.
Reply/Quote
He figured he can easily win a starting job on the Bengals offensive line if he showed he can push SOMEONE back.
Reply/Quote
I thought it would be one of those ticky-tacky roughing flags. Then they showed the replay and that was just 100% pure stupidity. Fede's brain just shut off. There's was absolutely no explanation for that one.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No idea. That was Ndamukong Suh-level stupidity right there. He sure got an earful when he reached the sideline.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 04:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No idea.  That was Ndamukong Suh-level stupidity right there.  He sure got an earful when he reached the sideline.

They were still very much in the game until that play. Can you imagine how many Miami fans are calling for his head on a platter ?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 05:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They were still very much in the game until that play. Can you imagine how many Miami fans are calling for his head on a platter ?

There was a loud-mouthed Dolphin fan seated in a section below me.  He was standing and yelling all manner of things on the Dalton sack just prior to the punt, and when challenged on it by a group of Bengals fans, began bellowing loudly  like a damn elk wanting to rut.  Then the penalty happened, and as he sunk in his seat, Bengal fans rained down all manner of verbal abuse on him.  It was perfect  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What do people have against Kevin Huber..

Big Grin

First the jaw and .... now this? Yikes. Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Guy had a brain fart lol, nothing more nothing less.
Reply/Quote
[Image: CoordinatedHoarseGartersnake-size_restricted.gif]

LOL priceless.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 10:58 AM)treee Wrote: Bad teams make undisciplined decisions. Simple as that.

Rex Ryan approves this post.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 08:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: [Image: CoordinatedHoarseGartersnake-size_restricted.gif]

LOL priceless.
That gif will be used for years. 

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 10:57 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: the roughing the kicker call on Huber?  Any clue on what in the world that Miami player was thinking?

Seriously!  I know we will get the humorous posts, but I cannot come up with a possible answer to this!!   Nervous

That's what his coach was asking him on the sideline. You could read his lips.
Reply/Quote
Maybe, and it's a big maybe, you could expect this in high school football, but more so in Pee Wee football .... NOT the NFL!!!
Reply/Quote
The funniest part was watching Huber laugh about it on the sideline after...
Reply/Quote
What about the ref staring directly at the punter, and who only reacted after SOMEONE ELSE threw a flag. I tell you, it seems every single game the Bengals get no respect or fair play from the officials. See TheLeonardLeap steelers video. Or watch any Bengal game. Its like an NFL mandate, screw over the small market/non espn favorite teams. But gee whiz, Im sure dickhole goodell told everyone to at least make it look neutral. But they are not even doing that this year.
I love football, but I see goodell and company running this league into the ground.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
It's simple and excusable..His dog ate his homework..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 02:30 AM)jtsmith38 Wrote: What about the ref staring directly at the punter, and who only reacted after SOMEONE ELSE  threw a flag.  I tell you, it seems every single game the Bengals get no respect or fair play from the officials.  See TheLeonardLeap steelers video.  Or watch any Bengal game.  Its like an NFL mandate, screw over the small market/non espn favorite teams.  But gee whiz, Im sure dickhole goodell told everyone to at least make it look neutral.  But they are not even doing that this year.
I love football, but I see goodell and company running this league into the ground.

I thought the same damn thing. If I were Marvin, I would be asking for an explanation from the league on why that ref looked right at it and kept the flag in his pocket.... I have notice that the normally reserved Marvin who never says anything bad about the officials has about had it I think. In his interview about last weeks game, he mentioned some of the flags were "unwarranted" (yeah, I know, mild...but this is huge for Marvin), and he started looking really pissed about some of the calls and no calls Thursday night, like the late shove out of bounds of AJ that was not flagged.
Reply/Quote