Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are You Doing With Your No Bengals Sunday ?
(09-29-2019, 11:37 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’ll be watching football, like all of you, hoping the Browns get pasted.

That will be the biggest thing that sucks about today. The Bengals need the Browns to win, in hopes of staying close in the division. But NO ONE wants to see that and then have to listen to all the hype rev up again. 

Lose/Lose proposition. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The same thing we do every No Bengals Sunday Kevin.... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That will be the biggest thing that sucks about today. The Bengals need the Browns to win, in hopes of staying close in the division. But NO ONE wants to see that and then have to listen to all the hype rev up again. 

Lose/Lose proposition. 

Guaranteeing the stains stay in the pit is more important than the ratbirds gaining ground.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:45 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Guaranteeing the stains stay in the pit is more important than the ratbirds gaining ground.

I would definitely choose the Browns taking another one on the chin, if given the choice.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 11:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Domestic AF

I can dig it.

lol good to see you, Johnny! Hope all is well!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That will be the biggest thing that sucks about today. The Bengals need the Browns to win, in hopes of staying close in the division. But NO ONE wants to see that and then have to listen to all the hype rev up again. 

Lose/Lose proposition. 

I don't know ? It's gonna be kinda fun watching the Ravens curb stomp the Clowns.
Reply/Quote
Browns playing well. Lots of first downs, can run the ball, have big receivers, and fast small receivers. Seems clearly better than Bengals.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 08:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Jumped in to say exactly this.  **** the Browns, all day, every day.  

I’m trying to do the same but Baltimore isn’t pulling through so far
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
The Ravens are the only team in the division i can tolerate because:

A: Marvin could beat them - perhaps his greatest accomplishment while here.
B: They left Cleveland, broke hearts, and then won 2 SB's
C: Cleveland CANNOT..win a PO game before us. Sick

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 02:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns playing well. Lots of first downs, can run the ball, have big receivers, and fast small receivers. Seems clearly better than Bengals.

That’s bc they are better than us we are just homers and refuse to see it. I hate the browns even more than Pittsburgh but trust me we’re moving into the basement of this division quickly and it sucks luckily Pittsburgh is there with us
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 02:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The Ravens are the only team in the division i can tolerate because:

A: Marvin could beat them - perhaps his greatest accomplishment while here.
B: They left Cleveland, broke hearts, and then won 2 SB's
C: Cleveland CANNOT..win a PO game before us. Sick

D. Don't personally know a single Ravens fan.  No family members (Browns fans), no coworkers (Browns and Steelers fans), no nobody.  Matter of fact, outside of PBS on a Ravens game day, I have only seen one Ravens fan ever.  Maybe five-six years ago I was walking through the mall when I spotted a guy in Ray Lewis jersey waiting in line at Cinnabon.    

So, go win the division, Ravens.  At least I won't have to hear about it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The cheering the DJ neighbor has when browns score is obnoxious. Damn CLE is a worthless city to live in.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The cheering the DJ neighbor has when browns score is obnoxious. Damn CLE is a worthless city to live in.

Could've told you that...um....when were you born?  On that day.  
Reply/Quote
Anyone see the Burfict hit? I was watching live. Dumbass lol
Reply/Quote
"What Are You Doing With Your No Bengals Sunday ?"

Watch Cleveland get a huge confidence boost as they move into first place. Whatever

..and have my fridges dead ice maker defeat me. I have literally tried everything Confused

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:48 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Anyone see the Burfict hit?  I was watching live.  Dumbass lol

Hey, that's just tough, hard-nosed, old-school, football the way-...what?  We don't have to say that bullshit anymore?  Cool.

Yeah, what a dumbass.
Reply/Quote
Watching the Browns do what I wish the Bengals
Could do or possess...

1. Run the football.
2. Draw up plays that feature the TE
3.LBers that can actually tackle
Reply/Quote
Shameless plug.

My station will break from our wide variety programming and stream two hours as a sample of our upcoming streaming Country music station which is 100% recorded off of vinyl records.

Tonight from 6 pm until 8 Alaskan time which means 10:00 until Midnight in Cincituckyland. We will probably continue this every Sunday night. Link is in my signature.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Same thing i did last Sunday when the Bengals were playing, went out on a beautiful September Sunday and enjoyed time with my family after a long week of work.
Reply/Quote
WoW Classic
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote