Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-18-2024, 01:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: Ah Aspyr has been dropping the ball lately.  Reference to the KOTOR remake....

i do believe the Tomb Raider trilogy remaster has gotten overall a positive reception but i havent tried it yet

And yeah they got kicked off the KOTOR project probably for the best
Reply/Quote
The new Battlefront collection just released a patch... (to late for me though)

But since its failure to launch the old EA battlefront 2 is back in top 20 gameplay charts.... (and on sale for like 4 dollars)
Squadrons is also only 2 $ on xbox atm

Starfield patch is out for everyone hopefully addressing most the remaining issues with quest/items etc.
Reply/Quote
Finish Season 2 of Halo on Paramount.... its getting really good. Cant give to many details without spoilers but if you didnt like season 1... you will probly like season 2 much better and if you liked season 1 you will love season2.

Dragons Dogma 2 is out now... Getting review bombed at the moment due to optional microtransations i believe.. All the gameplay i have seen looks great and fun. I might be waiting on this one just cause i have a lot right now and gamepass just dropped evil west and dead island 2
Reply/Quote
I considered Dragon dogma 2 but the micro transactions are pure thief so I won't endorse it.

I'm not going to pay to start a new game.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 11:36 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I considered Dragon dogma 2 but the micro transactions are pure thief so I won't endorse it.

I'm not going to pay to start a new game.

i havent looked into them... At first i thought they were just a Deluxe edition bonus items..          is ng+ behind a paywall?
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 11:47 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i havent looked into them... At first i thought they were just a Deluxe edition bonus items..          is ng+ behind a paywall?

[Image: GJQFuoEbYAA8veH?format=png&name=900x900]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:17 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: [Image: GJQFuoEbYAA8veH?format=png&name=900x900]

interesting ITs all included in the deluxe edition at least 1 of all of these (not sure why things are listed 3-4 times)

I figured they were just 1 time bonus items..   like some games give you early access to a few weapons and such if you  preorder but you can still unlock naturally.

I dont like these types of things but if its all optional and i can get all these items in the game (or dont need at all) without much hassle then it wont bug me to much as ill just ignore them.

Dont think this will make/break it for me    but ill wait longer to see how impactful it really is

I am thinking of Grabbing Jedi Survivor as its 60% off atm and i have kinda a starwars itch the the bad battlefront collection left unscratched
Reply/Quote
MTX in a 80€ euro game is a hard pass for me.

Reply/Quote
There will be no DLC for BG3 and no BG4 at least by Larian.

Nice interview from their boss telling they thought about it and cancelled because it didn't come from the heart but I suspect Larian wasn't happy that Wizard of the Coast fired half of their people after getting millions doing nothing. He also said there was noone left at WoTC in the team they worked with for the game.

They were all fired ...

But actually, what impressed me more is that they relocated all their team in Ukraine to get them out of the war ( families included ) during the dev of the game.

Respect.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 03:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There will be no DLC for BG3 and no BG4 at least by Larian.

Nice interview from their boss telling they thought about it and cancelled because it didn't come from the heart but I suspect Larian wasn't happy that Wizard of the Coast fired half of their people after getting millions doing nothing. He also said there was noone left at WoTC in the team they worked with for the game.

They were all fired ...

But actually, what impressed me more is that they relocated all their team in Ukraine to get them out of the war ( families included ) during the dev of the game.

Respect.

So many epic worlds they could tackle.. Game of Thrones would probly work pretty well with their style or LOTR  or maybe the can finally make Kotor 3
Reply/Quote
Been working my way through

The Sinking City.... Lovecraftian horror Detective game by those that made the Sherlock holmes games.
Diablo 2 Resurrected. Made it to lvl 90 Hard core. so far.
Evil West. Started this game about 3 chapters in.. Fun combat nice gore

Finished the First Hot wheels game #2 on gamepass on Thursday
Reply/Quote
Gearbox has been sold by Embracer group to Take two interactive

Toys for Bob (formerly part of ABK) has split from Microsoft the be an independent Studio (has a contract to make a game for Microsoft)

Relic Entertainment is Splitting from Sega (private investor). Sega also has more layoffs coming
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Gearbox has been sold by Embracer group to Take two interactive

Toys for Bob (formerly part of ABK) has split from Microsoft the be an independent Studio (has a contract to make a game for Microsoft)

Relic Entertainment is Splitting from Sega (private investor). Sega also has more layoffs coming
I hope we see a new Borderlands game one day, I would hate for the upcoming movie to be the series' final project. They can't go out like this, PLEASE!!!
Reply/Quote
Just read this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2024/03/28/take-two-buys-gearbox-and-its-new-borderlands-game-from-embracer/

So it appears, for now, that my favorite game series is safe and a new entry is in the future.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 12:58 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Just read this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2024/03/28/take-two-buys-gearbox-and-its-new-borderlands-game-from-embracer/

So it appears, for now, that my favorite game series is safe and a new entry is in the future.

Going to take two I think will work out well for them if they are allowed to make their own games and not become a support studio.

Definately a brighter future than embracer was offering
Reply/Quote
So, uh, Palworld?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote