Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-29-2021, 05:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: one of the Major series in gaming i just could not get into.  I have a friend replaying them though and he hates 8 i believe manly cause its all humans? ill have to ask again.

8 is great because that game can be friggin busted within the first hour. Lots of fun to mess around with the mechanics. 

Other than that? Yeah pretty garbage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 12:05 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: 8 is great because that game can be friggin busted within the first hour. Lots of fun to mess around with the mechanics. 

Other than that? Yeah pretty garbage.

Good to know i probly wont be picking any of them up any time soon.

More excited for Disco Elsyium than FF7 remake

(launches on xbox a little later this year should be out for Playstation today i think)
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Stardew valley just went on sale and i Picked it up..

Anything i should know before diving in ?

Make sure to have a clock in view if you want to get to bed at a decent time. Otherwise you'll find yourself wondering why there's suddenly so much light outside that looks oddly like a sunrise when you haven't gone to sleep yet. It's like Civilization games where a lot of time will pass without you realizing it.

LMAO

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 12:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Make sure to have a clock in view if you want to get to bed at a decent time. Otherwise you'll find yourself wondering why there's suddenly so much light outside that looks oddly like a sunrise when you haven't gone to sleep yet. It's like Civilization games where a lot of time will pass without you realizing it.

LMAO

good idea i do not have a clock in my game room lol
Reply/Quote
I have made the cross over from trying new games to replaying my favorites over and over.

Even though I had beaten Persona 5 twice, I got Royal for Christmas and then played through that twice. One of the greatest RPG's of all time IMO

Then played through Dragon Quest 11 for the third time - just have the final battle to do.

Finishing up the billionth play through of Dragon Age Inquisition because the combat is fun, story is awesome and my wife gets to help me choose my character and who I romance.

Just bought Witch 3 Complete for the PS4 - have already played and beaten it on Xbox, but my PS4 is the one hooked up right now in the living room, so W3 is next on my agenda, when not finishing DAI.

And in May will focus on ME Legendary.

I did buy and DL Horizon Zero Dawn, so maybe I'll play through something new eventually.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Stardew valley just went on sale and i Picked it up..

Anything i should know before diving in ?

(03-30-2021, 12:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Make sure to have a clock in view if you want to get to bed at a decent time. Otherwise you'll find yourself wondering why there's suddenly so much light outside that looks oddly like a sunrise when you haven't gone to sleep yet. It's like Civilization games where a lot of time will pass without you realizing it.

LMAO

I'll just gather this stuff one more day, I'll go mining then quit for the night....oops I forgot to go talk to yadda character......ugh I need to dig up those weeds.......*the sun comes up*

I need to do just one more.....
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 03:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: I'll just gather this stuff one more day, I'll go mining then quit for the night....oops I forgot to go talk to yadda character......ugh I need to dig up those weeds.......*the sun comes up*

I need to do just one more.....

I see you've clearly played the game. haha

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 03:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: I have made the cross over from trying new games to replaying my favorites over and over.

Even though I had beaten Persona 5 twice, I got Royal for Christmas and then played through that twice.  One of the greatest RPG's of all time IMO

Then played through Dragon Quest 11 for the third time - just have the final battle to do.

Finishing up the billionth play through of Dragon Age Inquisition because the combat is fun, story is awesome and my wife gets to help me choose my character and who I romance.

Just bought Witch 3 Complete for the PS4 - have already played and beaten it on Xbox, but my PS4 is the one hooked up right now in the living room, so W3 is next on my agenda, when not finishing DAI.

And in May will focus on ME Legendary.

I did buy and DL Horizon Zero Dawn, so maybe I'll play through something new eventually.

Nice list and all awesome games.

I keep saying im gonna stop with these big online games and just start sinking hours into my RPG's

But i never seem to run out of multiplayer stuff to do lol... over 100 hours in red dead 2 havent touched the story lol
Reply/Quote
Xbox's Spring sale is up till the 15th...

Outrider's Is out on gamepass if you do that thing.
Reply/Quote
[Image: s0qVOlIu1Iawi53W7ED7bP5U6lrgb9uo8c-U8jPe...92-7GBqRYA]

What a great time to play this game. After I platinumed Valhalla I decided to 100% every game. About halfway through this one.

Well it broke but it was a pic of Haytham Kenway. ACIII
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 01:39 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: s0qVOlIu1Iawi53W7ED7bP5U6lrgb9uo8c-U8jPe...92-7GBqRYA]

What a great time to play this game. After I platinumed Valhalla I decided to 100% every game. About halfway through this one.

Well it broke but it was a pic of Haytham Kenway. ACIII

Really liked 3...  was probly the only one i had money problems with (in game)
Reply/Quote
Can anyone convince me why i should play GTA V?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Can anyone convince me why i should play GTA V?

Talk about a series I could never get into. Maybe it was too open world.

Doom Eternal 50% off on Switch. Little nervous about how it runs, but here goes.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 10:21 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Talk about a series I could never get into. Maybe it was too open world.

Doom Eternal 50% off on Switch. Little nervous about how it runs, but here goes.

no idea how a switch handles it but its a hell of a game.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Can anyone convince me why i should play GTA V?

Never played it
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Stewy Wrote: Never played it

lol i dont feel so bad anymore... Thought everyone else had played it haha...

my buddy wants help on the multiplayer but i dont think i want to step in at this point

(Picked up AC Vahalla as my Series X arrives tomorrow... )

And got a month till Mass Effect Trilogy.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 04:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wasn't taking a shot at you, just wish this thread was a little more lively. It's fun to get some ideas on new games to try, so the more people, the merrier.

Stardew to me is the best indie game ever made, but it's not for everyone. It's kind of a just a chill game to throw in when you're not in the mood for COD or any game that demands intense concentration. The guy who made the game constantly updates it with new content. I've put 580 hours on it in 3 years time, but I still haven't touched most of the new content, which is probably 100 hours worth if you stretch it.

Plenty of stuff to collect, weapons/tools to upgrade, crops to try and fish to catch, and that's not even getting into mingling with the townfolk and all the storylines. Sorry for rambling, but it's just an amazing game.

They have this on PS4?

I am a Red Dead Redemption guy myself, have the second one and love it. Love games with freedom they are the best IMO.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2021, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol i dont feel so bad anymore... Thought everyone else had played it haha...

my buddy wants help on the multiplayer but i dont think i want to step in at this point

(Picked up AC Vahalla  as my Series X arrives tomorrow...  )

And got a month till Mass Effect Trilogy.

I still recommend playing as male Eivor I thought he was more enjoyable. Though they said female Eivor is canon. If you want true canon go ahead and pick let the animus decide. It won't make sense from reading the description of that option but just pick it anyway if you want the true canon.
Reply/Quote

Trevor ***** Phillips.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Really liked 3...  was probly the only one i had money problems with (in game)

Freaking money. I've been going through every AC game available with trophy support and platinuming them after I finished 100% Valhalla.

By the time I finished everything else I needed 24,000 moneys to fully upgrade the Aquila. Found out you can just buy bear skins and ship them in the naval convoy for 18,000 money, but it takes 38 minutes. Had to wait that whole time doing nothing because it was the dead last thing I needed for the main game before I moved over to the Tyranny of King Washington DLC.

Now I'm finished with that and on to Liberation HD. I basically bought a Vita for the original Liberation and Uncharted: Golden Abyss and proceeded to not really touch either game.
Reply/Quote