Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Black Friday sale is live for xbox (gold members have early access right now)

Playing fallout 76
And Assassins creed Odyssey

Gears 4 is basically done just a little grind left (750ish more kills 12 more wins 2v2 and 23 more levels to gain)
Overcooked down to 3 kitchens to 3 star.

For black Friday sales gonna grab FarCry 5 gold edition that comes with Farcry 3... was trying to wait to see gamestops black Friday deals... and might still but they better hurry as I'm tempted to spend my money lol
Reply/Quote
I'm playing Age of Empires II and Total Annihilation (well, TA is my favourite game ever, so when am I NOT playing it? lol) right now. In 2 weeks, I start my annual playthrough of the Shenmue series on the Dreamcast (NOT the remake that just came up) and then at the end of December, Judge Eyes comes out! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm playing Age of Empires II and Total Annihilation (well, TA is my favourite game ever, so when am I NOT playing it? lol) right now. In 2 weeks, I start my annual playthrough of the Shenmue series on the Dreamcast (NOT the remake that just came up) and then at the end of December, Judge Eyes comes out! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I miss the golden age of RTS games
Reply/Quote
Started playing Dead Rising 4 through on the Capcom Heroes mode. Miss the crafting and doesn't really feel like DR, but it's fun.
Reply/Quote
so far really enjoying my time in fallout 76 lots to do.

found a couple of fragments of 1 nuke code.

Been building up my base.

It is different you cant just horde everything anymore its actually forcing me to upgrade and make things at a station something I never really worried about in 4 other than for a few achievements. And I like it... really no reason to hang onto a mountain of junk ill never use.

looking forward to finding the B.o.S. and the Enclave.
Reply/Quote
Xbox Gamepass is $1 for a month..then back to about $10 a month after that. Which isn't bad though bcause there are a couple or so games I want to check out. But mainly getting it for a month to play Tomb Raider 2, as I still havent played it yet, nor the new one either.

Also if you have Battlefield 1 or 4 on Xbox, there is now an in-game sale for BF5 for 50% off from both editions. So I just bought it today for $30, which is about 2-3 weeks after launch. LOL EA/Dice are so bad anymore, but it does look fun to mess around with for awhile, at least for that price. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price less than a month ago, then see this sale on BF1 for 'veterans'. But I am not a EA/Dice sucker anymore either.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I bought Dark Souls Remastered just thinking it would hold me over till the launch of Smash Ultimate. Ended up rediscovering what a masterpiece it was and sunk way more hours than intended.

It's a shame that the Dark Souls series never truly put it all together in one game, but it'll probably go down as one of my favorite series ever.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 10:56 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I bought Dark Souls Remastered just thinking it would hold me over till the launch of Smash Ultimate. Ended up rediscovering what a masterpiece it was and sunk way more hours than intended.

It's a shame that the Dark Souls series never truly put it all together in one game, but it'll probably go down as one of my favorite series ever.

Right there with you love the series... And the DLC is like a side story that connects thru all 3 games.  

They are all kinda unique but fimilar at the same time.  1 probly the best well rounded.   2 my favorite to explore just so much to do and 3 probly has the best combat.

still only maybe a 1/3rd thru ng+ in DS1R 100% 2 and 3 on the Xbox 1
Reply/Quote
started pushing thru Dark Souls 1 Remaster with my friend again.

And working on Forza Horizon 2 clean up as my dog is hurt right now so trying to play a game I can pause whenever.
Reply/Quote
Gears 4 Is Done

Almost done with Dark Souls Remastered

Started Farcry 3 and Arkham Aslyum

OG Xbox game Mercenaries is free right now...
Reply/Quote
I'm playing through "Dante's Inferno" again. I had forgotten how much fun this is although it is a bit frustrating with some of the puzzles.

I've pretty much given up on World of Warcraft, I haven't played in months since the game has gotten so boring and the developers have dictated how we are supposed to have fun rather than the player dictating how to have fun. I guess over a decade of playing one game is enough, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
100%'d my 5th Dark Souls game 1 and 2 on the 360 3, 2Sotfs, 1Remaster on the X1

was number #130...

almost done with my Arkham Asylum playthru...
Reply/Quote
Been playing Fortnite and Skyrim (again...on Switch this time). Looking forward to Spintires Mudrunner, Dragons Dogma, Smash Bros and Octopath Traveler. I play exclusively on Switch these days. It's so convenient, especially since they added YouTube.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Was playing mostly FTL for a while there, then got in to Rimworld again, now I'm starting to get drawn back in to Rocket League again.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2019, 07:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Been playing Fortnite and Skyrim (again...on Switch this time). Looking forward to Spintires Mudrunner, Dragons Dogma, Smash Bros and Octopath Traveler. I play exclusively on Switch these days. It's so convenient, especially since they added YouTube.

they got the Netflix yet?  it was the reason I bought one to begin with so my wife could watch Netflix In the hospital...  but damn if I didn't research anything I assumed Netflix was on everything lol

----

Played thru Far Cry 3 Working on Primal.

Been playing thru the halos again on the Master Chief collection.

Oh and started working on Battlefield 2 multiplayer stuff.. (game is fun. which will ease the grind)
Reply/Quote
Picked up the Surge (everything for 15) and Divinity original sin 2 which is supposedly a sandbox dnd game.

Almost have cleared everything halo related.

Been playing some hungry shark world lol.. Fun game but I think one of the achievements broke on me. (gotta spend 40k more but have nothing to buy)
Reply/Quote
Tetris 99 is the Tetris battle royale that I never knew I needed.

Dragon Marked for Death isn't terrible, but kind of a diablo-esque slog as you go along.
Reply/Quote
Persona 5 (got this for Christmas, and have over 320 hrs in two playthroughs)
Dragon Quest 11 again
Everquest (with the wife - we both 3 box)
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2019, 07:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they got the Netflix yet?  it was the reason I bought one to begin with so my wife could watch Netflix In the hospital...  but damn if I didn't research anything I assumed Netflix was on everything lol

No Netflix yet, although rumors keep swirling that it will come eventually. It does have Hulu, which is great because I finally convinced the Wife to switch over. We were both burned out on Netflix and Hulu had a crazy special, I think it was something like $1.99/month for 6 months. I still spend most of my time on YouTube though.

(02-22-2019, 11:22 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tetris 99 is the Tetris battle royale that I never knew I needed.

Dragon Marked for Death isn't terrible, but kind of a diablo-esque slog as you go along.

Never thought I'd be excited for yet another Tetris game, but the battle royale aspect looks fun.

Looks like I'll have to re-order that dreadful online subscription. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Never thought I'd be excited for yet another Tetris game, but the battle royale aspect looks fun.

Looks like I'll have to re-order that dreadful online subscription. 

I still play loads of NES Tetris, and while I have a hard time adapting to some of the new mechanics (T-spins, hold box) it is surprisingly accessible and fun. Not to mention f2p and will be updated going forward. 

I've similarly gone all-in on the switch, and while Nintendo can be a royal pain in the ass, I have no regrets thus far. If they would just give us Netflix and a halfway decent retro store I'd be set for good. 

Oh...and Metroid Prime Trilogy port since 4 was delayed. 
Reply/Quote