Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-12-2018, 01:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Starting over...  But what games are you playing now...  Or anything gaming related you want to talk about that doesn't need its own thread

Recently I finished up (100% of achievements)

Mortal Kombat X
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls ((w/Necromancer))
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin
Back to the Future *Tell Tale
Korgan *Free Prologue on xbox

Currently working on finishing up
Assassins Creed Black Flag X1 
Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut
Dead Rising 2/2 OTR

And still grinding away occansionally at Gears 4   (need new achievements and more coming in the fall)

Planning on going back and finishing up Fallout 4 sooner than later (have 4 months left till Fallout 76)

I do plan on platinuming the Dark Souls series. Back to the Future was fun and I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer for Black Flag seeing as how the HD rereleases of the older AC's removed MP trophies (Thank God).

I'm also debating Dead Rising. If not the whole series then at least the original. I loved that game. I got most of the achievements on my original Xbox account.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 03:49 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I do plan on platinuming the Dark Souls series. Back to the Future was fun and I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer for Black Flag seeing as how the HD rereleases of the older AC's removed MP trophies (Thank God).

I'm also debating Dead Rising. If not the whole series then at least the original. I loved that game. I got most of the achievements on my original Xbox account.

Dead rising is an amazing game...   I didnt like it at first mainly cause i screwed up my playthru and was mad lol.  But i gave it another shot when they gave DR 2 for free with gold and love the series.

1 is great. 2 and Off the Record were also great. 3 Was good added some new things and features and modernized it a bit. 4 is fun but loses some of the charm the previous games had

Dark souls series takes some time but doublable solo.  (even for cov items you can farm solo generally)

Blackflag multi   aside from 3 or 4 things can all be done solo in wolfpack mode.  
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 09:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dead rising is an amazing game...   I didnt like it at first mainly cause i screwed up my playthru and was mad lol.  But i gave it another shot when they gave DR 2 for free with gold and love the series.

1 is great. 2 and Off the Record were also great.   3 Was good added some new things and features and modernized it a bit.   4 is fun but loses some of the charm the previous games had

Dark souls series takes some time but doublable solo.  (even for cov items you can farm solo generally)

Blackflag multi   aside from 3 or 4 things can all be done solo in wolfpack mode.  

I want to get through Liberation as fast as possible. Only Black Flag and Unity have multiplayer trophies. I will give Ubisoft credit they keep their servers up for forever.

Still want to do Rogue before I go back to actual finish Unity.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 09:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dead rising is an amazing game...   I didnt like it at first mainly cause i screwed up my playthru and was mad lol.  But i gave it another shot when they gave DR 2 for free with gold and love the series.

1 is great. 2 and Off the Record were also great.   3 Was good added some new things and features and modernized it a bit.   4 is fun but loses some of the charm the previous games had

DR is one of my favorite series. We were talking about it at work today. I'd agree 1 & the otr 2 we're great. 3 was great but it took me a while to appreciate it. 4 is a clean game, bit doesn't feel like Dr.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 12:52 AM)Benton Wrote: DR is one of my favorite series. We were talking about it at work today. I'd agree 1 & the otr 2 we're great. 3 was great but it took me a while to appreciate it. 4 is a clean game, bit doesn't feel like Dr.

Unfortunately I'm a PS player so we don't even get to play 3. I was looking at the 100% roadmap for 4 and it's quite the committment compared to the other ones.

I'm also debating do I stick to only Frank West (Since we cant even play 3) or do I play both versions of DR2.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 12:37 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I want to get through Liberation as fast as possible. Only Black Flag and Unity have multiplayer trophies. I will give Ubisoft credit they keep their servers up for forever.

Still want to do Rogue before I go back to actual finish Unity.

Yeah its a weird timeline with the AC games there for a minute....       I think the order of Events is Blackflag  - > Rouge -> Then ACIII (liberation) 

Rouge is pretty good if you liked black flag it has a lot of the same feel.      Unity i think is the one AC game i havent bought.  So if its good let me know.      

Ubisoft is one of my favorite developers/publishers right now. they have some great series and seem to have the open world formula nailed down
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 12:52 AM)Benton Wrote: DR is one of my favorite series. We were talking about it at work today. I'd agree 1 & the otr 2 we're great. 3 was great but it took me a while to appreciate it. 4 is a clean game, bit doesn't feel like Dr.

4 is definately different the complete removal of the timer.  And the lack of the Pyschopaths/suvivors really changes the feel... there are plenty of aspects i like about it though and mini golf was fun lol
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 01:37 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Unfortunately I'm a PS player so we don't even get to play 3. I was looking at the 100% roadmap for 4 and it's quite the committment compared to the other ones.

I'm also debating do I stick to only Frank West (Since we cant even play 3) or do I play both versions of DR2.

Did they give playstation access to the 2 smaller games?  Dr2  Case 0  and Case West?
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 08:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Did they give playstation access to the 2 smaller games?  Dr2  Case 0  and Case West?

I believe we have Dead Rising 1, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2 (uh Frank west edition I forget it's actual name) and Dead Rising 4.

I thought Case 0 and Case west were DLC?

Did you know there's 2 Dead Rising movies? Idk how I never heard of them since I've always loved that first game. They're on Tubi too.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I believe we have Dead Rising 1, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2 (uh Frank west edition I forget it's actual name) and Dead Rising 4.

I thought Case 0 and Case west were DLC?

Did you know there's 2 Dead Rising movies? Idk how I never heard of them since I've always loved that first game. They're on Tubi too.

i havent watched the movies lol...   but im sure they would be interesting... On the 360 Case 0 and Case west were "arcade" games (so only worth 200 gamerscore over the 1000 for full games)     so not really addons but small side stories.

Case 0 was a preorder bonus of DR2 originally.     

Franks story would be 1, 2 off the Record, CaseWest*,  4  

but i still think DR 2 would be worth your time if you enjoy them   

If your going for the Platinums...    i  can give suggestions 
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i havent watched the movies lol...   but im sure they would be interesting... On the 360 Case 0 and Case west were "arcade" games (so only worth 200 gamerscore over the 1000 for full games)     so not really addons but small side stories.

Case 0 was a preorder bonus of DR2 originally.     

Franks story would be 1, 2 off the Record, CaseWest*,  4  

but i still think DR 2 would be worth your time if you enjoy them   

If your going for the Platinums...    i  can give suggestions 

I did most if not all the achievements for DR1 on my old xbox profile. I remember doing Frank the Pimp and Zombie Genocide. Can't rememeber if I did the rescue everyone (that you can) run.

Idk when I'd get to doing DR. 

Currently I have scheduled: AC: Liberation, Black Flag, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey.

Then I'm really wanting to platinum Mass Effect who is releasing the Legendary HD collection in May.

That crap at the rate I get to play will probably take months just for AC.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:37 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I did most if not all the achievements for DR1 on my old xbox profile. I remember doing Frank the Pimp and Zombie Genocide. Can't rememeber if I did the rescue everyone (that you can) run.

Idk when I'd get to doing DR. 

Currently I have scheduled: AC: Liberation(20 hrs), Black Flag(40-60 Hrs), Rogue, Unity, Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey.

Then I'm really wanting to platinum Mass Effect who is releasing the Legendary HD collection in May.

That crap at the rate I get to play will probably take months just for AC.

If thats your lineup that could well last you till the end of the year depending on how much you play lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: If thats your lineup that could well last you till the end of the year depending on how much you play lol.

Took me the year so far to beat Valhalla, AC2 triolgy and III
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:58 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Took me the year so far to beat Valhalla, AC2 triolgy and III

nice...  I just picked up Valhalla...  Still gotta play Odyssey       and didnt pick up the Ezio trilogy  but they are great games..   (will probly grab at somepoint they are always on sale lol)

if your looking for something a little different to break up the time i enjoyed Maneater. (only took about 12 hours to finish)

Right now trying to figure out if i want to pick up any of the following.
GTA V  
Kingdom of Amular - ReReckoning
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Gears Tactics
Control.

hard life choices. lol
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 10:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: nice...  I just picked up Valhalla...  Still gotta play Odyssey       and didnt pick up the Ezio trilogy  but they are great games..   (will probly grab at somepoint they are always on sale lol)

if your looking for something a little different to break up the time i enjoyed Maneater. (only took about 12 hours to finish)

Right now trying to figure out if i want to pick up any of the following.
GTA V  
Kingdom of Amular - ReReckoning
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Gears Tactics
Control.

hard life choices. lol

I have kingdom come I enjoyed it. Kind of reminds me of Skyrim but in real life.
Reply/Quote
I watched a little of the Dead Rising movie, they cast Rob Riggle as Frank lol
Reply/Quote
Here's my list of currently played at some point games that I need to finish:

Abzu
Alien: Isolation
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Assassin's Creed Origins
Assassin's Creed Oydssey
The Banner Saga
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Knight DLC
Battlefield 1
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Borderlands 3
Bridge Constructor
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered
Call of Duty: WW2
Chaos on Deponia
The Council
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Cuphead
The Dark Pictures Anthonlogy: Man of Medan
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dark Souls III
Darkest Dungeon
Dead Nation
Dead Rising
Death Stranding
Destiny 2
Detroit: Become Human
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Doom (DLC only)
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dying Light
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ether One
Fall Guy's: Ultimate Knockout --> Awesome game thats probably impossible with its win 5 games in a row achievement
Fallout 4 (DLC only)
Far Cry 5
Final Fantasy VII (ps1)
Final Fantasy X HD
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy Type-0
Foul Play
Friday the 13th
Frisky Business --> This stupid $1 game broke on me
God of War
God of War III
God of War
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto V (lvl 100 and DLC)
Grow Home
Hand of Fate
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Heavy Rain
Hitman
Horizon Zero Dawn
Infamous
Infamous 2
Infamous: First Light
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice 2
Just Cause 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Hearts 3
Knack
Knowledge is Power
L.A. Noire (For the second time on Ps4)
Last Day of June
The Last of Us: Remastered
The Last of Us 2
Lego Dimensions (DLC only)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Star Wars: the Force Awakens
Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life is Strange 2
LittleBigPlanet 3
Mad Max
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Mafia III
The Magic Circle
Marvel's Avengers --> God what a shit game
Marvel's Spider-Man
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metro 2033
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Monster Hunter World
Mortal Kombat X
Need for Speed (DLC only)
Nioh
No Man's Sky
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator
Orc Slayer
Organ Trail
The Outer Worlds
Overwatch
PaRappa the Rapper Remastered
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Peggle 2
Perception
Phoenix Wright
Plants vs Zombies (Well this is on Vita, which I don't have anymore :/)
Prey
Rack N' Ruin
Rayman Origins
Rayman Legends
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2
Remember Me
Republique
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Rocket League (DLC only)
Rogue Legacy
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Shadow of the Colossus
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Sly 2
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sound Shapes
South Park: The Stick of Truth (For the second time on ps4)
SpeedRunners
Stranger Things 3: The Game
Super Meat Boy (**** that)
Tearaway Unfolded
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Tom Clancy's: The Division (DLC only, doubtful at this point)
Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Uncharted 4 DLC (Ugh)
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Unravel Two
Virginia
Walking Dead: The Final Season
Watch Dogs (DLC only)
Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs: Legion
We Happy Few
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

This doesn't include up to 200 more games I have from the PS Store that I bought on random discounts over the course of its lifespan that I never even tried out.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 02:28 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Here's my list of currently played at some point games that I need to finish:
did you type that out or did you find some place to pull that from lol?  i used to keep a spread sheet but lost it when covid took my job... 

been thinking about man of medan myself but havent pulled the trigger yet

Loved the Whole Deponia Series
Reply/Quote
God I completed Black Flag single player (minus Freedom Cry) and I’m totally not into this multiplayer experience ??‍♂️
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2021, 12:12 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God I completed Black Flag single player (minus Freedom Cry) and I’m totally not into this multiplayer experience ??‍♂️

Never really liked AC multiplayer....   

But if your grinding for Chievos or trophies you can do most in wolf pack   solo  just takes some grinding and timing.
Reply/Quote