Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any?
Anyone going to any away games?

What games do you think would be worthwhile to go to?

I have crippled season tickets but thinking of going to an away game or two.

I think the Chiefs game might be good to go to if I can find crippled tickets because, obviously, we're two of the top dogs in the NFL. If our line protects Burrow, we're on their level IMCO.

I presented at the Missouri Speech, Hearing, and Language convention before Covid and a bunch of the young ladies added me on Facebook, so I'd know some people out there. Plus, even there were a number of colleges, so I'm sure that they'd at least know some people in the KC area that saw my presentation.

Think that would be a good one to go to? Is Kansas City a decent town with things to do other than the game?

My brother lives in Charlotte, so I think I'm going to go down for that.

My friend lives in Dallas, so I think I'm going to try and go down for that.

I'd like to go to Pittsburgh just because I think it would be great to go out and have a cripple taunting their fans when we're dominating them, but it's week 18, so we might (hopefully) be resting our starters with everything locked up.

Titans game might be fun to go to just because Nashville has been a good time the few times I've gone.

What other games would be worthwhile to go to? Anyone else think they'll go to any?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 01:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone going to any away games?

What games do you think would be worthwhile to go to?

I have crippled season tickets but thinking of going to an away game or two.

I think the Chiefs game might be good to go to if I can find crippled tickets because, obviously, we're two of the top dogs in the NFL. If our line protects Burrow, we're on their level IMCO.

I presented at the Missouri Speech, Hearing, and Language convention before Covid and a bunch of the young ladies added me on Facebook, so I'd know some people out there. Plus, even there were a number of colleges, so I'm sure that they'd at least know some people in the KC area that saw my presentation.

Think that would be a good one to go to? Is Kansas City a decent town with things to do other than the game?

My brother lives in Charlotte, so I think I'm going to go down for that.

My friend lives in Dallas, so I think I'm going to try and go down for that.

I'd like to go to Pittsburgh just because I think it would be great to go out and have a cripple taunting their fans when we're dominating them, but it's week 18, so we might (hopefully) be resting our starters with everything locked up.

Titans game might be fun to go to just because Nashville has been a good time the few times I've gone.

What other games would be worthwhile to go to? Anyone else think they'll go to any?

Nashville, charlotte… cool cities and odds will have bengals favored. I’d hate to pony up the money to travel, only to see my team lose… especially in the regular season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Having lived in NC for 23 years, I could likely score some good tickets to the Panthers game from friends in that area. I might seriously consider going to that one.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I’m heading to Panthers, Cowboys, & Titans. Might end up going to Cleveland, but not sure. I have been there a few times for games & their fans are the worst fans of any away games I have been to. I have went many places & they have been the worst by far.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 05:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Having lived in NC for 23 years, I could likely score some good tickets to the Panthers game from friends in that area. I might seriously consider going to that one.
Let me know because I'm seriously thinking of going to that one so I can see my brother.
(05-17-2024, 06:08 PM)BengalsJA Wrote: I’m heading to Panthers, Cowboys, & Titans. Might end up going to Cleveland, but not sure. I have been there a few times for games & their fans are the worst fans of any away games I have been to. I have went many places & they have been the worst by far.

I thought about that game and then I heard that about their fans too, and heard Cleveland is a shithole.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 08:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Let me know because I'm seriously thinking of going to that one who I can see my brother.

I thought about that game and then I heard that about their fans too, and heard Cleveland is a shithole.

If that trip comes to fruition, I'll definitely let you know.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I will be at the game against the Panthers (my son will be in the GM's box, not sure about me though) and the Giants.
Reply/Quote
Wedgie is coming home! The Beautiful Belgian and myself will be at the home game against the Ravens! She has never been to an NFL Game, she's a huge soccer fan and just getting into American football...
Reply/Quote
Ticket prices are insane
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 05:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Having lived in NC for 23 years, I could likely score some good tickets to the Panthers game from friends in that area. I might seriously consider going to that one.

I frequently visit FT Bragg (Liberty) and the only thing I know about Charlotte is that if you want to experience a flight delay get a connecting flight out of Charlotte. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
May take a weekend trip out to Charlotte.... could likely find tickets the day of for super cheap
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I now live in Charlotte, so I’m super stoked about the Bengals playing in Charlotte this year. And it should still be pretty warm out. Anyone else going to this game? If I don’t go to the game, I will likely go to the Cincinnati Bengals sports bar to watch it. Place will be packed.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 03:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I now live in Charlotte, so I’m super stoked about the Bengals playing in Charlotte this year. And it should still be pretty warm out. Anyone else going to this game? If I don’t go to the game, I will likely go to the Cincinnati Bengals sports bar to watch it. Place will be packed.

Is the bar near the stadium to pre-game?

If not what would you recommend.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 11:40 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I will be at the game against the Panthers (my son will be in the GM's box, not sure about me though) and the Giants.
Tell them that, if they have room for one more, it's like The Make A Wish Foundation for cripples!

Hilarious
(05-18-2024, 12:31 PM)QueenCity Wrote: May take a weekend trip out to Charlotte.... could likely find tickets the day of for super cheap
Going to want to grab them early because the secondary market will be expensive when we go in there having a big year!
(05-18-2024, 03:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I now live in Charlotte, so I’m super stoked about the Bengals playing in Charlotte this year. And it should still be pretty warm out. Anyone else going to this game? If I don’t go to the game, I will likely go to the Cincinnati Bengals sports bar to watch it. Place will be packed.

My brother's in town (like I mentioned) and we've talked (I typed) about going down to the game!  Good to know that there's going to (probably) be a group of people from this board at the game!

I hope we can get a board meet-up for drinks or tailgating or whatever!
Reply/Quote
KC or Nashville
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 01:16 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Wedgie is coming home! The Beautiful Belgian and myself will be at the home game against the Ravens! She has never been to an NFL Game, she's a huge soccer fan and just getting into American football...

I’m in town for the Ravens game bring her to Bengal Jim’s and I’ll explain why Leeds is the team for her LOL

As for away games I’ll be at MetLife hopefully a better result than the ***** Mike White game.

Horrible stadium great when you’re in the arena but under the stand it’s a soulless concrete shitole anyone moaning about Paycor should go and then ask if they still have the same issues after.

Giants tickets were cheaper than Ravens big market club my arse.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 03:37 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Is the bar near the stadium to pre-game?

If not what would you recommend.

I wish it was. The bar is the Greystone Pub. It’s located in the South Park area, about 12 miles from the stadium. Last time I watched a game there was the AFCC loss to KC. The place was insane! Fans dancing on the bar top, it was a really good time. Just wish we would have won. The whole bar went from a New Years Eve vibe to a funeral fast. I dipped out as soon as the game ended. Too many drunk pissed off fans after that game. Myself included.

You should check it out sometime. It is a blast,, more so when we win. I will probably watch our prime time games there and of course the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 07:51 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’m in town for the Ravens game bring her to Bengal Jim’s and I’ll explain why Leeds is the team for her LOL

As for away games I’ll be at MetLife hopefully a better result than the ***** Mike White game.

Horrible stadium great when you’re in the arena but under the stand it’s a soulless concrete shitole anyone moaning about Paycor should go and then ask if they still have the same issues after.

Giants tickets were cheaper than Ravens big market club my arse.
She is a big Real Madrid fan. I don't know why either...
Reply/Quote
We are only going to 2 away games. At Cleveland and at Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I frequently visit FT Bragg (Liberty) and the only thing I know about Charlotte is that if you want to experience a flight delay get a connecting flight out of Charlotte. 

I'll likely just drive, and stay over at my sister's place in Winston-Salem.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote