Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any?
I'll be heading to MetLife Stadium for Sunday Night Football October 13th. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2024, 04:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Going to want to grab them early because the secondary market will be expensive when we go in there having a big year!

You never know, if we're killing it when we go in there, there may be a lot of Panther fans wanting to sell their tickets instead of seeing their team take a beating.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 08:05 PM)shuffle Wrote: I'll be heading to MetLife Stadium for Sunday Night Football October 13th. Who Dey!

Went to Jets game there in ‘22 and had a blast. Son lives in NYC and got us sideline passes. I got to talk to my man Mixon. It was a blast. Hope another offer comes.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 08:05 PM)shuffle Wrote: I'll be heading to MetLife Stadium for Sunday Night Football October 13th. Who Dey!
Thinking I might try and go up for that! 

Like I said, the only problem is finding people that want to go since my friends all work full-time and have families.

Also, might not want to go to a game if it's a blowout because the Giants are supposed to be horrible.
(05-24-2024, 03:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You never know, if we're killing it when we go in there, there may be a lot of Panther fans wanting to sell their tickets instead of seeing their team take a beating.
Yeah, they're supposed to be worse than the Giants, but they might want to see Burrow when he's having an MVP season and the team overall when we're killing it.

Only problem is how many of those tickets will be in the crippled section? I know a lot of "normal" people buy them in Cincinnati but not sure about other stadiums and do they even have a crippled section on secondary sites?
(05-27-2024, 10:06 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Went to Jets game there in ‘22 and had a blast. Son lives in NYC and got us sideline passes. I got to talk to my man Mixon. It was a blast. Hope another offer comes.

Had a blast in New York when I went but, with the Giants being horrible, would we even see a decent game? Monday Night Football might be a party though.
Reply/Quote
Heart 
Who's going to Bank of America Stadium in my backyard?
THIS guy! ThumbsUp

Hopefully, ticket prices come down so I can afford to take both of my sons too.Sick

We have to win this game or I'll NEVER hear the end of it lol.

WhoDey2
Tiger
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was really planning on going to the Dallas game, until it was announced that it is a Monday night game.
Son in law is a huge Cowboys fan, here in Houston.
Might still go.
We will see.
Reply/Quote