Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Backs To Start This Week?!
I have Mixon and James Connor, who are both must-starts, but then I have a flex opening and none of my receivers are worthy.

Do I start:

Brian Robinson

If he hadn't gotten shot, he'd be dominating and this probably wouldn't even be a conversation. He only averaged something like 3.4 YPC last week but his touchdown run from inside the 5 was impressive. Gibson did score a short yardage touchdown before Robinson but Robinson's was so impressive that you have to think that he'd get all the goal line carries from here on out.

Yahoo! has him projected as scoring the least of the three options but their projections are garbage. They play Houston, who has the worst run defense in the league, but then there's also Gibson to consider.

Will their be enough points to go around that both score in the double-digits?

Cordarrelle Patterson

I was excited about his return but he was a dud last week. Was that just because he was coming off injury and it was a Thursday night game, so they were careful?

Devin Singletary

Does snowy weather in Buffalo and Herbert's injured elbow mean a big day against a bad Browns D (in terms of fantasy points)?

Can he be counted on for one or two scores?

Any thoughts and advice are very much appreciated because this is the league with my best friends that matters!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 07:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have Mixon and James Connor, who are both must-starts, but then I have a flex opening and none of my receivers are worthy.

Do I start:

Brian Robinson

If he hadn't gotten shot, he'd be dominating and this probably wouldn't even be a conversation. He only averaged something like 3.4 YPC last week but his touchdown run from inside the 5 was impressive. Gibson did score a short yardage touchdown before Robinson but Robinson's was so impressive that you have to think that he'd get all the goal line carries from here on out.

Yahoo! has him projected as scoring the least of the three options but their projections are garbage.  They play Houston, who has the worst run defense in the league, but then there's also Gibson to consider.

Will their be enough points to go around that both score in the double-digits?

Cordarrelle Patterson

I was excited about his return but he was a dud last week. Was that just because he was coming off injury and it was a Thursday night game, so they were careful?

Devin Singletary

Does snowy weather in Buffalo and Herbert's injured elbow mean a big day against a bad Browns D (in terms of fantasy points)?

Can he be counted on for one or two scores?

Any thoughts and advice are very much appreciated because this is the league with my best friends that matters!

I have Robinson playing in a few of my money line ups. Singletary is inconsistent. His production depends on Allen and how big a lead he can create. Patterson is my favorite of all 3. That dude is utilized in the offense, or at least he was. Not sure wtf happened but now I don’t trust playing him, and I won’t. Therefore, I suggest Robinson.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote