Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bengals…..
…..are you planning on drafting this year? I typically try to stay away from them because I don’t want to jinx anyone. But this year I want to target one of the receivers and I’m on the fence about Mixon and Burrow.

Anyone else thinking like this?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I usually want to have at least two Bengals in my teams.

This year, I might be afraid of them all being overrated though. Even more so after the allegedly get owned by the defense in training camp.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: I usually want to have at least two Bengals in my teams.

This year, I might be afraid of them all being overrated though. Even more so after the allegedly get owned by the defense in training camp.

I've been hearing that too.  Maybe the Bengals D might be something to consider if you like to draft Defense's last and miss out on one of the top teams?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
My suggestion:

- Boyd if it is PPR.
- McPherson could be a great kicker add if you can't get one of the top ones since Taylor's offense is awful in the Red Zone. 30th both years in Red Zone TD % under Taylor.

Generally speaking, I almost always regret drafting Bengals. Part might be because I normally played in leagues with at least some other Bengals fans so it led to them being drafted too early, but generally just a letdown and then a double-bummer if the Bengals stink because then your fantasy team stinks too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think pretty much anyone besides Mixon on offense is a good option this year as long as you're not reaching for them sooner than you should be.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: …..are you planning on drafting this year?  I typically try to stay away from them because I don’t want to jinx anyone. But this year I want to target one of the receivers and I’m on the fence about Mixon and Burrow.  

Anyone else thinking like this?

None of them.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote