Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bengals move would surprise in this years draft?
(04-06-2024, 02:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: And yet the last two times the Bengals returned to postseason play after missing the playoffs the prior year, the first round pick was a WR.  

I still prefer an OT, but is it about winning games or building the team around a certain style or aesthetic?

My bad.

I did not mean to rile up the Marvin Lewis level of success crowd.

Please continue...
Reply/Quote
That they picked player, in any round, that all or even most of us agree with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals trade up and draft Penn State OT Fashanu.

Then, the entire board loves the pick.  Ninja

Or we draft Brian Thomas WR LSU, but do not trade Higgins, instead sign him to a 5 year deal and the board melts down. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 02:25 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yep, sorry but that would be a shocker 
More crazy is the Worthy discussions....please god NO! 
Something more out of character is if they packaged some picks and TEE to move up in Rd1 
Im not sure what to expect from Tee this season if they keep him... 

Agree completely Kali. No Worthy please and please no moving up until the 2nd round at the earliest.

Also don't know what to expect of Tee this season playing under the Tag.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 02:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: Strong WR class means you can get quality day 3.  You're assuming that they don't see either of last years WRs as starters and I wouldn't be so sure of that stance if I were you.

Everyone knows that this is a very top heavy draft class across the board.  Quality falls off sharply outside the Top 100 at every position group, including WR.

Despite the rash of injuries at WR, Jones and Yoshi didn't even get 200 receiving yards combined.  The hit rate on Day 3 picks is extremely poor, and neither showed anything to indicate that they were going to develop into starter quality players.  Can we please stop with the Golden Binns crap every year?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 03:26 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: My bad.

I did not mean to rile up the Marvin Lewis level of success crowd.

Please continue...

Well, there was that SB run a couple of years back, but yeah.

Plenty of 1st rounders spent in the trenches and on CB's in the Marvin era, though. J-Jo, Hall, Andre 350, Dre Kirk, Zeitler, Dennard, Ogbuehi, WJIII, Price...
Reply/Quote