Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can I Expect From Stem Cell Treatments?
Anybody knows me knows that I love life as-is, so any improvements from stem cell treatments are much appreciated, but nothing lost if it doesn't work out.

I've been doing research and have seen people doing things much better than they could before, but most weren't too functional (mentally or physically) before the treatments, so they didn't really resemble my situational at all (assuming you consider my mental state "functional" Hilarious ).

I also don't think that any of them worked as hard as I do for as long as I have and stayed in as good of shape.

I did see one guy that walked unsteadily like I do and now can walk a fair amount, but who knows what was wrong with him because his injury didn't seem too severe.

My question is: what do you think I can expect in terms of improvement? Do you think I'll be able to walk almost normally? Fully normal? Running? I'd love to run a marathon. What about talking? Will I still need my communication device? Will I not need it but my speech won't be as clear as a "normal" person? Will it be clear?

Sorry because I know that, most likely, no one has the answers, but they're just questions that have been going through my head and don't want to post them on Facebook because I don't want anyone thinking I'm having doubts (I'm not, but just unsure, understandably).
Reply/Quote
Don’t want to sound out in left field but I would imagine your going to get what you put into it. Sure, you may never be 100% again but if there is a rebound percentage maximum that can be reached, The levels you conquer will be up to you. Don’t really know personally the answers to your questions and doubt the DRs do either. The answer lies in you.

Good luck man.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2018, 09:00 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don’t want to sound out in left field but I would imagine your going to get what you put into it. Sure, you may never be 100% again but if there is a rebound percentage maximum that can be reached, The levels you conquer will be up to you. Don’t really know personally the answers to your questions and doubt the DRs do either. The answer lies in you.

Good luck man.

I've never stopped trying to improve over the years with lifting weights, trying to walk more, running on the treadmill, and whatever else, so putting everything I have into improving won't be a problem.

Maybe it will take a few rounds of these 6 injections to see the kind of improvements I want.

I guess this was more me just typing out loud.
Reply/Quote