Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Clyde Said to Ja’Marr
(02-04-2022, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where are you getting this from? When I google Justin Jefferson nothing but Pro Bowl stuff comes up.

Rumors and rumblings. Google Will Justin Jefferson demand a trade. It's all speculation...
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Rumors and rumblings. Google Will Justin Jefferson demand a trade. It's all speculation...

Must be based off this… LOL

[Image: wldfak9huew71.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Must be based off this… LOL

[Image: wldfak9huew71.jpg]

No, I think it started with his complaint they weren't aggressive in the red zone and took off from there. Then Zim was fired. Now there are videos and stories about if he will ask to be traded like Diggs did.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No, I think it started with his complaint they weren't aggressive in the red zone and took off from there. Then Zim was fired. Now there are videos and stories about if he will ask to be traded like Diggs did.

He should be happy about Zimmer getting fired. If I’m one of the best young WR’s in the league I’d want a more offensive minded HC.

Reply/Quote
Tough year for CEH with injuries, the emergence of McKinnon and all the rest. Starting to hear rumblings out of KC that fans aren't thrilled with him. So it goes.

Either way, if we're going full bayou, I got my eye on Terrace Marshall. Boyd's deal is coming up next and we can't afford all three wideouts long-term. TMJ would be a plausible get and an excellent fit imo. JJ's out of the question, though.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:14 PM)tms Wrote: Tough year for CEH with injuries, the emergence of McKinnon and all the rest. Starting to hear rumblings out of KC that fans aren't thrilled with him. So it goes.

Either way, if we're going full bayou, I got my eye on Terrace Marshall. Boyd's deal is coming up next and we can't afford all three wideouts long-term. TMJ would be a plausible get and an excellent fit imo. JJ's out of the question, though.

Not for 2 more years.

Reply/Quote
Plus Marshall looks terrible so far. And you can’t put it all on QB play. DJ Moore had a decent season.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not really impressed with Moss at all, but I would not mind him having a couple of highlights with the Bengals just because he is from Northern Kentucky (Florence).

I don't care if Thad is just a backup.

It would be great to have that camaraderie from LSU and his father Randy's support.

This is probably one of the few exceptions that I give a current mediocre player a break and hope that he can grow into a success story here.

There is a lot to gain if it works out beyond the field.

I won't be totally upset if he gets released though.  Just a little disappointed.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote