Poll: What day of the draft are you most looking forward to?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Day Are You Excited For?
I went with day 3. 8 picks, unless we trade up, is more than a whole normal draft. This class is more deep than top heavy. There are always guys that fall for whatever reason. With 11 picks I think we are in a good spot to snag up all the talented fallers. I would love to see a day 3 that had us just snatching up guys who fell further than expected. We should get a lot better with this draft. But we have a chance to get really good if we do Saturday right.

Not to mention you could play a drinking game where you take a shot every time the Bengals pick and be well on your way to shitfaced on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:38 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 11 draft picks is a lot. This is like Christmas in April for me. A three day event where I get to see my favorite team get better.

So my question is... What day of the draft are you most excited about?

Day 1? Top 10 pick for the first time since AJ Green.
Day 2? Adding two of the top 73 players in this loaded class.
Day 3? 8 picks. We will be picking early and often Saturday.

I am excited about all 3 days but i voted day 2 cause that is where we will either make some hay or screw it up.

The first pick can be BPA and depending on what that pick will tell us where we need to go after. If it is OJ Howard,
DE and RB should be the thought at 41. If it is Barnett or End RB or Playmaker should be the thought at 41 or even
better Center. We will see but i am excited and day 3 like you said will be extremely busy.

We can really get some depth on the O-line on day 3 which we are going to need.
Reply/Quote