Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Day off?
This is how a championship team is built

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They want it more than anyone right now.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 04:25 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: They want it more than anyone right now.

Got so close.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This happens when you have a team you want to play for and teammates you want to win for. You don’t do this if you don’t love your teammates.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 05:00 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: This happens when you have a team you want to play for and teammates you want to win for. You don’t do this if you don’t love your teammates.

This team is making me very proud in so many ways. 

Reply/Quote
another sign of the player's mentaility

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 06:04 PM)pally Wrote: another sign of the player's mentaility

That's my cornerback!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 06:04 PM)pally Wrote: another sign of the player's mentaility

As if CTB didn't have enough reason to be motivated for his opportunity. He has Chido there on the side to mentor him. This sort of behavior goes a long way.   
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 05:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This team is making me very proud in so many ways. 

Where's that one dude that always says culture doesn't matter? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
To the haters out there, say what you want, but Zac Taylor brought this culture to Cincinnati with his mantra of bringing in Leaders from Championship teams, Captains, Coach's kids, etc. This is New Dey exemplified.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: Where's that one dude that always says culture doesn't matter? Mellow

That was Fred right? I do believe he is still banned 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 09:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: To the haters out there, say what you want, but Zac Taylor brought this culture to Cincinnati with his mantra of bringing in Leaders from Championship teams, Captains, Coach's kids, etc. This is New Dey exemplified.

This was a major building block for Zac and he got a lot of stink over it I feel in the beginning. I love that the team is no/low drama. Also, with Bates tweet yesterday which Polly posted stating most of the team was in the locker room on their day off is a good indication Zac has taken the right steps to build us a championship team. Unfortunately, he had to learn some things along the way, but we are getting there.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 10:01 AM)Garrus Wrote: That was Fred right? I do believe he is still banned 

Yessir....I wondered if he was still banned.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 10:01 AM)Garrus Wrote: That was Fred right? I do believe he is still banned 

(12-06-2022, 10:33 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yessir....I wondered if he was still banned.

He is, but I imagine he's reading and taking notes/names.

Shit, I just made the list  Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 12:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He is, but I imagine he's reading and taking notes/names.

is he checking the list twice so he can find out who's been naughty or nice

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 12:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He is, but I imagine he's reading and taking notes/names.

Don't worry, if it's your first offense you can take his class and have the points deducted.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 09:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: To the haters out there, say what you want, but Zac Taylor brought this culture to Cincinnati with his mantra of bringing in Leaders from Championship teams, Captains, Coach's kids, etc. This is New Dey exemplified.

Zac deserves every bit of the credit for this as well. 

and 9:30 ? Of course the whole team was already there, Bates was late  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

100% the biggest/most right thing he did for this team right away.  He's always had the culture aspect of things locked down and it's been evident in many ways seeing how the players respond to losses, injuries and stepping up in the big games.  They play as a team and celebrate as a team.  There's an energy to it that's contagious from the locker room to the field to the stands to the city. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 04:17 PM)pally Wrote: This is how a championship team is built

Just saw that. This team is special, this team wants it even more than last season. You can tell by the way they fight...

The look on Travis Kelce's face after Germaine Pratt stripped the ball from him and picked it up really said a lot to me.

These guy's just want it more than we do is what I saw on his face. Championship mindset is what this team has right now.

We will see Sunday how much we want to beat the Stains. This game should also tell us all a lot.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if it's true, but I heard someone say Mike Brown let it be known after the Browns game how displeased he was losing to the stains...again. They haven't lost since, and I suspect it won't happen again this week.
Reply/Quote