Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Denver fans think of Pittsurgh
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?240259-Lame-Pittsburg-Post-Gazette-Article
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?240259-Lame-Pittsburg-Post-Gazette-Article

Wait... you mean it's not just Bengals players who think the Steelers play dirty?  How can this be??   Sarcasm
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?240259-Lame-Pittsburg-Post-Gazette-Article

Good for them! Sounds like they have PIT's number.

BTW- This could be good Smack Talk material. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

This one is dead on....

Atwnbroncfan Wrote:Pitt is a dirty team, but when the tables are turned and teams get physical with them they cry foul. Their crap is annoying. Not only are their players dirty so are their coaches.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I really hope this season actually provides some change on this one. The Steelers have played on that borderline (and sometimes over it) for years on end now and get nowhere near the flack they deserve. Look at the flack we got for one game of 'Stillers footbawww'.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:35 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I really hope this season actually provides some change on this one. The Steelers have played on that borderline (and sometimes over it) for years on end now and get nowhere near the flack they deserve. Look at the flack we got for one game of 'Stillers footbawww'.

Yep....and we aren't the only ones who notice.  From the linked thread:

"I have probably been the most outraged person on this board about the Wallace hit. It goes against my heart, but the Broncos need to let this Wallace thing go. It is a trap from which we can't escape. 

When the hit happened, I wanted him ejected. He wasn't. After the game I just wanted him suspended. After all, it was late, full-speed, launching, spearing, headshot, defenseless Bruton, and intent to injure all at once. How much worse a hit can be? I've concluded this is as bad a hit as can be given in football. It is very fortunate Bruton did not get seriously injured. So surely, I thought, the NFL would suspend him. He wasn't. In fact he was given the minimum fine for spearing under the CBA. 

The Wallace hit on Bruton has shown just how far the NFL goes to protect the Steelers. The NFL could not afford to have the Steelers miss the playoffs because they were using their third-string center. So they gave Wallace a fine, despite all reasonable evidence that warranted a suspension.

Wallace is no longer the enemy. The NFL is the enemy. Had Wallace served a suspension, I don't think the Broncos would be up in arms this week. The Broncos will try to take justice in their own hands, and the refs will unfairly penalize, eject, and suspend us more than them. This is a road to defeat, and we cannot take that road. 

Throughout the last 20 years, the Steelers have received an unconscionable number of referee support. They have won games, Super Bowls even, because of biased officiating. I refuse to let the Steelers get another win because we as Broncos let the officiating affect the outcome. If we go after Wallace, Wallace wins the game for the Steelers. We can't let this happen, and that means we have to let it go (for now)."

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yes.... F.U.N.F.L.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This one is dead on....

Dead on, indeed.  Pretty much stating fact.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Guys, if the Bengals ONLY won two games a year they had better be against pissburg and you know what? I'd be ok with that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:50 AM)grampahol Wrote: Guys, if the Bengals ONLY won two games a year they had better be against pissburg and you know what?  I'd be ok with that..

You called????

[Image: 082398odrun_386x550.jpg]
Reply/Quote