Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
We are 4-4 and the conversations on both sides of the table continue on this teams destination this year.

My question is simple, what does your gut tell you? Do we make it to the playoffs this year?

Not statistically, mathematically but your feeling as Bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
My gut says they limp in as the 7th seed.

Division winners: Titans, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills.

Wild Cards: Dolphins, Chargers, Bengals.

The real threat is the Patriots since the hoodie can never be ruled out.

Before anyone says "What about the Jets?" I have zero faith that team continues to win after losing their star rookie RB and getting slapped by New England. Their QB is still "seeing ghosts" and they just aren't a good team. I think the 7th seed is either Cincy or New England. Very little other competition in the AFC.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I said yes, just because no point in not being hopeful lol
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Setting aside logic and reason, yeah, I think they somehow manage it. Seventh seed to be sure, and probably a first-round loss, just like the old days.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think we make it too. People are too down after the browns game. I don’t think that’s the team we see the rest of the way (at least until we play Cleveland again). Losing Awuzie makes me seriously question my gut but Lou and co have done a great job identifying talent and getting steals off of the scrap heap so I think they find a way.
Reply/Quote
I see us definitely making the playoffs. I think we'll win the next 3 games. And, honestly, as fired up as the Chiefs may be to face us again this year, I think we finally put together a complete game and beat them and the momentum from that win will propel us back to the playoffs, possibly even as the division winner.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think we'll make it as a 7th seed. Looks like 7 spots between 9 teams.
Reply/Quote
Mind says no but gut says, after making the Super Bowl last year, Burrow gets us there.

He comes through when it counts and the team believes in him, which is one of the most important aspects of a quarterback’s team.
Reply/Quote
Back end of the schedule is brutal, O-line is still a work in progress with not a lot of quality depth and when your bend but don't break defense just lost it's best corner, it doesn't look good.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Ah, the perfect thread to divide the lines between the optimists and the pessimists!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I still think we make it, barely.
Reply/Quote
Heck yeah.... cuz Joe Brrrrrrrr.
Reply/Quote
I think we make the playoffs and still have a great chance at the division. All you guys crying about being 0-3 in the division must not be thinking straight. Yes, head to head matters if you're tied with someone, but we could go 0-6 in the division and still win it as long as we have the best record in the division at the end of the season. We still have Baltimore and Cleveland at home as well. I know we have, what looks like, a tough second half schedule but this team typically plays to its competition and honestly wins a lot of those games. I do believe the offense needs adjusted until Chase gets back, though. And please give the other RBs more opportunities to carry the ball. I've been saying for a few years now that Mixon isn't a premiere back and his lack of long runs is all the proof I need. And when he falls down in the open field, which typically happens a few times a season, I go ballistic. :rant
Reply/Quote
I think we get left behind over the next month until Ja'Marr returns. If they do sneak in, I don't see them making any noise. I thought we were done with 4 games left last season though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yall really think we are going to go 6-3 to close out the year? Who is going to stop these QB's? Apple and CTB?

This team is in big trouble, and the denial on here is..... something.

Someone point me to the 6 wins... And please remember the QB's and teams we have already proven unable to beat.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
No, Baltimore wins the division and no team from the North wins a wild card spot.
Reply/Quote
Probably not, based mainly on historical evidence.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 12:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yall really think we are going to go 6-3 to close out the year? Who is going to stop these QB's? Apple and CTB?

This team is in big trouble, and the denial on here is..... something.

Someone point me to the 6 wins... And please remember the QB's and teams we have already proven unable to beat.

I am not confident they will win 6 more, but there are definetly 6 games remaining they absolutly can win.

1. Panthers

2. Steelers

3. Titans

4. Patriots

5. Buccs

6. Ravens

Really KC and Buffalo are the only 2 where I would be shocked if we won. Those other 6 we have more than a shot to win.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
The Awuzie is a backbreaker for me.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We go 8 - 1 down the stretch Dancing with our lost only coming from the Browns. Clev Sux
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote