Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Four Teams???
Texans (win division)
Chargers (win division)
Packers (win division or WC)
49ers (WC as the Rams win the division again)

I can see the Bengals making it in as an AFC WC, but time will tell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Packers
49ers
Dolphins
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 07:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Jets? Haven't paid much attention to them got they've been awful. 

I'll go with these guys:

Cincy

Texans

Chargers 

Ready for it? Browns! (I really don't expect it, but taking a long shot to get Swami points).

Yeah the Jets have been bad, but they have some nice building blocks. Plus, last year they came close to winning quite a few games they lost. Four games were decided by 7 points of fewer. Five teams if you make that 8 points or fewer.

I dunno, I just have a good feeling about them.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Jags and Falcons both made the playoffs last year.

And didn't both go to their respective championship games?
Reply/Quote
Bengals

Packers

Cowgirls

Redskins
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Packers
Texans
Chargers

Probably more. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Texans  (win division)
Chargers (win division)
Packers (win division or WC)
49ers (WC as the Rams win the division again)

I can see the Bengals making it in as an AFC WC, but time will tell.

I'll take the hawks over the 9ers

Packers

Chargers
Hawks
Broncos
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 01:55 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'll take the hawks over the 9ers

Packers

Chargers
Hawks
Broncos

Ida know...the Seahogs seem to be on the ropes while the 49ers, while over-hyped, could supplant them.  If the Rams hold serve in the division (yeah, tennis metaphor) then the WC slots would be too contested to assuredly be from the NFC West. As for the Broncos, I can't see Case Keenum not turning back into the middle of the road QB he's always been. Elway is death for QBs...probably so he can cement his legacy as the premier Broncos QB.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 
Ravens
Browns
Dolphins
Jets
Titans

Cowboys
Packers
49'ers

I can't think of anymore NFC teams
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 01:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...the Seahogs seem to be on the ropes while the 49ers, while over-hyped, could supplant them.  If the Rams hold serve in the division (yeah, tennis metaphor) then the WC slots would be too contested to assuredly be from the NFC West.  As for the Broncos, I can't see Case Keenum not turning back into the middle of the road QB he's always been.  Elway is death for QBs...probably so he can cement his legacy as the premier Broncos QB.

Seahogs haven't lost to them since 2014. 

And Meh - that Broncos defense has carried them before  :andy:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 02:49 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: And Meh - that Broncos defense has carried them before  :andy:

Indeed it has, but wasn't that the narrative going into 2017, too?
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 08:55 AM)BengalD Wrote: Hate to say it but the Bengals don't make it.  Figure the much improved Clowns sneak one from the Bengals making the 9-7/8-8 and missing out.  My picks to the question are:

Broncos
Packers
Chargers
Texans

lol browns are much improved over a 0-16 team they aren't a 10-6 team yet...

Bengals.
Lions
Texans
Panthers...

All 4 big cat teams make the playoffs...
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 02:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Indeed it has, but wasn't that the narrative going into 2017, too?

They added one of the best players in the draft in Chubb, though. That pass rush should be scary.

Reply/Quote
Packers, Lions, Ravens, Chargers.

While that might not be happening, I really don't get the Cowboys as a pick. I think they are one of the worst teams in the NFL right now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just see Elliott, a decent O-Line and that's it.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They added one of the best players in the draft in Chubb, though. That pass rush should be scary.

Good point, and if Ced was still left tackle, Dalton would be toast. Thankfully, he isn't.
Reply/Quote
Bengals, packers are locks for me.
Have heard some talk about the chargers, and cant see the Broncos being basement dwellers for too much longer. But im not so sure the chiefs miss out this year. There might not be 4 new playoff teams this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They added one of the best players in the draft in Chubb, though. That pass rush should be scary.

That reminds me, I was watching the draft with co-workers and our pal who is a Browns fan didn't want Baker Mayfield, but at least they'd get Chubb with the 4th pick.  Womp womp.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati, Oakland, Arizona, Green Bay.
Reply/Quote
SEATTLE

CINCINNATI

CAROLINA

INDIANAPOLIS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 01:55 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'll take the hawks over the 9ers

Packers
Chargers