Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Trade AJ McCarron for First Round Draft Pick
4-1-2017
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 08:50 AM)kevin Wrote: 4-1-2017

Now now..don't be the fool of April the first.. It's unbecoming. They cut Andy and signed Mr J. Football 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This should have been a full thought out doctored post.

The key to a great April fools is being a mega troll. Don't tell people its a joke lol
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 11:05 AM)grampahol Wrote: Now now..don't be the fool of April the first.. It's unbecoming. They cut Andy and signed Mr J. Football 

Even better. Getting rid of Dalton and McCarron for Johnny Manziel aka Johnny Football, and also adding Brandon Weeden and Brady Quinn and Charlie Frye.  A collection of Cleveland Browns QB draft picks.  I won't include RG3 because Redskins drafted him and it's too early to tell on Cody Kessler drafted last year, although Browns already considering drafting yet another QB, maybe with pick # 1. I'm sure Browns Fans wish it was all April Fools and not real......Yes, Dalton And McCarron trade to Cleveland for Manziel, Weeden, Quinn and Frye when Cleveland no longer has them under contract anyway.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
*clicks on jungle noise*
*notices first two threads are ridiculous*
*makes me remember it's April fools*
*x out the bengals board tab and come back tomorrow*
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 03:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: *clicks on jungle noise*

Ditto. Double ditto, in fact.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 08:50 AM)kevin Wrote: 4-1-2017

The most trying day in JN.

But your boy bine is always trying to light a candle instead of cursing the darkness. So here's some advice for you and others for next year.

Find a little known player that folks may have heard of and know they are associated with speed and then go with:

funny guy Wrote:JUSTIN HARDEE a 6'1" 199 WR from Illinois clocked at 4.12 in the 40 at his Pro Day. Then you have to Link a video of Andre Smith's 40 after you doctor it to read Justin Hardee

or

If you want to pull people in on news such as Bengals trade AJM then you have to recruit another poster or 2 to be in cahoots with you. Then you can start a BENGALs Trade AJM thread, then a couple minutes later poster B creates a thread on the same subject. The poster C can chime into either or both with "I was just getting ready to post this" ect....

Happy April Fools Day to you and all Bengal fans 

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 11:05 AM)grampahol Wrote: Now now..don't be the fool of April the first.. It's unbecoming. They cut Andy and signed Mr J. Football 

I believe he is now known as Johnny Out of Football.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Now we can get Patrick Mahomes AND Joe Mixon before anyone else.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2017, 03:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: *clicks on jungle noise*

Did not fall for any this year either. 

Someone should have went with "Bengals release Pacman" and I would have happily took the bait. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2017, 01:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Did not fall for any this year either. 

Someone should have went with "Bengals release Pacman" and I would have happily took the bait. 

Yeah that would've gotten me too. I totally forgot about April Fools, but when I saw "McCarron traded for 1st rounder" as a topic, I was like "yeah...right".

Then I look at the next one and see "Bratkowski brought back as OC" and instantly realize what day it is. You guys can do better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I hate April 1.

Reply/Quote
I was hoping this thread was created on april 2nd but i guess i was wrong lol.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote