Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened to Atkins?
Is he washed up?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 05:29 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Is he washed up?

He is toughing it out through a shoulder injury that will require him to have surgery at the end of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He was held out of yesterdays game with a report of "personal."

This tells me that either someone in his family is sick or dying/dead
or
He is going through the beginning stages of Carlos Dunlap syndrome and just isn't as mouthy as Carlos was.
Reply/Quote
He's doing the O'le collect a check Vet thingy...

All jokes aside hopefully it's not an issue with his newborn.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Thanks Geno for what you have done but we can’t justify paying you 10+ million for what you are offering on defense. All the best!

Signed
Katie B
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Someone mentioned his wife was pregnant, and is due in December. If this is true I have two things I take from it...

1.) I can't blame him for putting family first, especially when he's not healthy and this looks to be a lost year.

2.) I wouldn't look for him to be back this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 11:30 PM)corpjet Wrote: Thanks Geno for what you have done but we can’t justify paying you 10+ million for what you are offering on defense. All the best!

Signed
Katie B

Then don't sign him to that 3rd contract Katie B.

Geno had as many sacks as all the trash on that D line combined yesterday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
When Geno plays I notice him as much as if he didn't play.
Reply/Quote
He has only played 28% of the snaps in the games he has suited up in. Either the injury is more severe than was let on previously or the coaching staff has no idea what there doing. Both seem reasonable answers to the Geno disapearence.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't know what's up with Geno on the field or off ? But I hope he's ok as well as his family. He's one of my all time Favs.

But it sure does look like his best playing days are behind him.
Reply/Quote