I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
These are fake, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 07:03 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: These are fake, right?

Yeah.
Reply/Quote
Those tweets are fake, by the way.
Reply/Quote
If you ever scare me like that again... Mad

And how sad is it that these tweets were borderline believable? LOL
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is they could have just as easily been real.

Reply/Quote
I wish this article from before the season was fake on why Lewis was brought back...but it wasn't:

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/bengals-mike-brown-says-decision-to-keep-marvin-lewis-will-pay-off
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 08:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I wish this article from before the season was fake on why Lewis was brought back...but it wasn't:

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/bengals-mike-brown-says-decision-to-keep-marvin-lewis-will-pay-off

Yes, for the Steelers, for the Browns, for the rest of the league that doesn't suck like today's competition did....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 08:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I wish this article from before the season was fake on why Lewis was brought back...but it wasn't:

Shows you how clueless of an owner he is and what the fans should expect from him no matter how practical a decision should be!
Reply/Quote
I thought this was going to be about how fans were thankful for the effort from a group of players who should be giving up instead went out and battled for a victory.  And how some of them even broke their bodies to give the fans a victory.

Buit instead just a bunch of grown men competeing to see who can whine and complain the loudest.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 12:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought this was going to be about how fans were thankful for the effort from a group of players who should be giving up instead went out and battled for a victory.  And how some of them even broke their bodies to give the fans a victory.

Buit instead just a bunch of grown men comepeteing to see who can whine and complain the loudest.

Um I'm pretty sure it's called squealing there pal.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Screw Oakland or wherever that dumpster fire of an overrated 3-11 team ends up next year. Let’s destroy the Browns next week and shut their braggart fans up for another nine months. Baker Mayfield needs a facemask full of Geno Atkins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 12:36 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Screw Oakland or wherever that dumpster fire of an overrated 3-11 team ends up next year.  Let’s destroy the Browns next week and shut their braggart fans up for another nine months.  Baker Mayfield needs a facemask full of Geno Atkins.

Really that's the only reason I care if they win.

Otherwise this season is lost and it can't end soon enough.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: Shows you how clueless of an owner he is and what the fans should expect from him no matter how practical a decision should be!

I liked the part about since only 1 team wins the super bowl...judging success and failure is subjective. I get the idea that he views making the playoffs as success.
Reply/Quote
These "Merv Rolls" are going to catch on. They will be bigger and mean more than the "Rick  Rolls".
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 12:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought this was going to be about how fans were thankful for the effort from a group of players who should be giving up instead went out and battled for a victory.  And how some of them even broke their bodies to give the fans a victory.

Buit instead just a bunch of grown men competeing to see who can whine and complain the loudest.

Said the joker to the thief...
Reply/Quote