Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I am expecting from #42
(04-26-2019, 04:40 PM)bonesaw Wrote: best player every round until the 6th and we use all 9 of our picks on linebackers.  a couple will have to be good

Well we have to go LB at some point.
Reply/Quote
Dremont Jones like ocho Cincos has in his draft.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I feel like we could save LB for the third. Wouldn’t mind loading up the trenches on either side of the ball in the second. For offensive line I like McCoy, Taylor, Ford and Jenkins. For defensive line I like Winovich and Jones.

If we were to go a different route I wouldn’t mind Lonnie Johnson at CB. Thought he might sneak in the first round last night.
Reply/Quote
I feel like they will take Parris Campbell or Ryan Finley in 2. They have been linked to both and seem to like them.

I don't want Finley, but I wouldn't throw a fit, either.

Cody Ford is my dream pick here. Just knock OL out of the park in this draft and fix a long term weakness.

I'd also love to get AJ Brown, Greedy, DreMont Jones, or McCoy.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I like Murphy CB and Thornhill S.  But I still think if not DB, it will be TE or WR.  

My Dark horse at #42 is Zach Allen (Edge/DT).

To answer your question more directly, Murphy is the BPA at CB even though he is slower compared to Williams.

I would love Zach Allen all day long,hopefully that will be the pick.Its going to be awesome to see big Willie Anderson making the pick.I hope in the future we start getting some respect from the goofy nfl pundits who honestly do not know crap about us or the Nati,I mean they for sure had us taking Haskins,now that was just dumb.I wanted Dexter Lawrence or Christain Wilkins for the D and I am happy for Johan Williams,he is going to be a big big help.I hope they move Glenn to left guard and put Williams at left tackle where he normally plays.Boling can play some at right guard or rotate with Glenn.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:24 PM)samhain Wrote: I feel like they will take Parris Campbell or Ryan Finley in 2.  They have been linked to both and seem to like them.

I don't want Finley, but I wouldn't throw a fit, either.  

Cody Ford is my dream pick here.  Just knock OL out of the park in this draft and fix a long term weakness.  

I'd also love to get AJ Brown, Greedy, DreMont Jones, or McCoy.

Could they get one of those guys in the 3rd? (Campbell or Finley)

I just found out that AJ Brown is Antonio Browns cousin.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Could they get one of those guys in the 3rd? (Campbell or Finley)

I am pretty sure that it is Marquise Brown that is his cousin.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:57 PM)depthchart Wrote: I am pretty sure that it is Marquise Brown that is his cousin.

Ok. Someone told me it was AJ at work today.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:57 PM)depthchart Wrote: I am pretty sure that it is Marquise Brown that is his cousin.

Yeah it's Marquise.

That guy's a stud.  We should probably draft a quick twitch CB cuz he'll be cutting through our secondary like a knife through butter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Could they get one of those guys in the 3rd? (Campbell or Finley)

I doubt it.  Finley is pretty highly regarded as is Campbell.  Maybe Finley could drop due to the fact that most quarterback needs have been met at this point.  

I certainly think Finley will be a Bengal if he drops to the 3rd.  I could even see them trading up to get him.  TBH, I like him better than Lock.  Lock has a much better arm, but Finley is a much more polished quarterback that I believe will be a solid starter in the league at some point.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 06:08 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah it's Marquise.

That guy's a stud.  We should probably draft a quick twitch CB cuz he'll be cutting through our secondary like a knife through butter.

Lay him out man.
Reply/Quote