Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I like most...
What I like most about this year's team is the business-like fashion they bring out on the field. There's no emotional roller coaster. Just confidence, determination and discipline. I've seen that in a lot of the Patriots teams during the past decade. I saw it in the Seahawks a couple of years ago. Now, we have it. Some people might say it is the winning that causes that, but I think it is the other way around. You have to develop that before you really start winning regularly.

Thoughts.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:35 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: What I like most about this year's team is the business-like fashion they bring out on the field. There's no emotional roller coaster. Just confidence, determination and discipline. I've seen that in a lot of the Patriots teams during the past decade. I saw it in the Seahawks a couple of years ago. Now, we have it. Some people might say it is the winning that causes that, but I think it is the other way around. You have to develop that before you really start winning regularly.

Thoughts.

Couldn't agree more.  They now believe.  And that is crucial to a championship.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I agree,

This team has a different confidence, a different feel, a swagger they haven't had before. And they had it right from the start. It was there before the first W was marked up on the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy's become a master at taking what the defense gives him, and the guys around him are making the plays. Credit goes to Hue for helping Andy get comfortable in this offense and giving him the confidence he needs to lead this team. I was skeptical when we heard back in the spring about Andy's leadership. I'm skeptical no more.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Agreed fully. Sure there's some yelling, but someone tweeted it earlier (can't remember who) that the Bengals players all genuinely like each other. And that's a lot harder than people think it is to have in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:45 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Agreed fully. Sure there's some yelling, but someone tweeted it earlier (can't remember who) that the Bengals players all genuinely like each other. And that's a lot harder than people think it is to have in the locker room.

It's true, you can see it on Instagram: literally every week, the guys are taking pics and videos with different people and everyone seems genuinely happy around each other.

Of course, winning breeds happiness, but I think they would have this camaraderie even without the wins.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Swag+dem+red+panda+bitches+all+up+on+his...837044.gif]
Reply/Quote