Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What If?
(10-29-2021, 05:35 PM)The American Dream Wrote: . . .If we do lose to the Jets(I honestly don't think we will) the world will not end. . . .

Not for me and you, but you haven't been here very long!  Nervous
No! **** that!! They better beat the ***** Jets!! Go lose to someone else (49'ers) instead. Seriously, I will have to go into hiding if the Bengals lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-29-2021, 07:11 AM)SladeX Wrote: I haven't felt this good about a Bengals team since the Wyche Era. Not gonna overthink it, just enjoy the ride...

Holy shit. Does that mean we will get a new member titled Zacswarrior? Yes

(10-29-2021, 06:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No! **** that!! They better beat the ***** Jets!! Go lose to someone else (49'ers) instead. Seriously, I will have to go into hiding if the Bengals lose.

This po bastid lives in Jersey, would never hear the end of it.

Don't worry man, we will win. Smirk
(10-29-2021, 12:34 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Don't worry bro.  Do like I do.  Expect the worst and hope for the best.

THAT way, you won't get bummed if the Bungles DO get loose, and you'll have a much better 'high' if they don't!  Wink

"Bungles" Is still an odd word for a supposed fan to use. Regardless of the context
(10-29-2021, 06:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No! **** that!! They better beat the ***** Jets!! Go lose to someone else (49'ers) instead. Seriously, I will have to go into hiding if the Bengals lose.

2010 playoff loss had to be hard man.

(10-29-2021, 07:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 2010 playoff loss had to be hard man.

He be like...Smack Damn it HarleyDog!!!
(10-29-2021, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He be like...Smack Damn it HarleyDog!!!

That game was a low time of my life, so I feel his pain. I thought we would beat the Jets and I had something going on. I put my season tickets on StubHub and some dude from NJ bought my tickets. Pissed me off for 2 reasons. 1. I was pleased knowing this Jets, Jets, Jets fan was going to waste his weak ass money on a plane ticket, and 2 that he wasted his money to watch my Bengals kick their ass.

I was pissed. My game superstitions told me we wouldn’t have lost if I was there.

(10-29-2021, 12:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I’m more worried about the browns game. Good thing we’re just fans lol

Lol at aj green

If AJ had had Joe Franchise he would already be in the HOF. That's an exaggeration but he would have had a better career in Cincy than he had under Andy. 

Blaming him for Arizona's loss is premature. Yeah I know he quit on this team but so did a lot of people. He gave us some great games. I'll never knock AJ. 
(10-29-2021, 07:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 2010 playoff loss had to be hard man.

Indeed it was. Not as bad as the Super Bowl losses or the 2015 loss to the Steelers, but, top-5 for me.

On the flip-side, the 2013 curb-stomping they gave the Jets was one of the best games ever. God, that was beautiful. There was a story about a Giants fan who's father was a Bengals fan but never made it to a game in Cincinnati. The kid surprised his dad with tickets and that was the game they went to. They recorded his day and Andy Dalton met them after the game. It was pretty cool. 
(10-29-2021, 07:50 PM)BengalRed Wrote: If AJ had had Joe Franchise he would already be in the HOF. That's an exaggeration but he would have had a better career in Cincy than he had under Andy. 

Blaming him for Arizona's loss is premature. Yeah I know he quit on this team but so did a lot of people. He gave us some great games. I'll never knock AJ. 

I can give 2 examples of what a difference horses on offense, a stout defense, and good special teams can do for even an average QB.

Ryan Tannehill from the Dolphins to the Titans, AND Joe Flacco.

Not only did he win a ring with studs all around him but he also was MVP of the SB!!  Wink
(10-29-2021, 07:51 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Indeed it was. Not as bad as the Super Bowl losses or the 2015 loss to the Steelers, but, top-5 for me.

On the flip-side, the 2013 curb-stomping they gave the Jets was one of the best games ever. God, that was beautiful. There was a story about a Giants fan who's father was a Bengals fan but never made it to a game in Cincinnati. The kid surprised his dad with tickets and that was the game they went to. They recorded his day and Andy Dalton met them after the game. It was pretty cool. 

I remember that story. Didn’t his son buy him a Bengals jersey before he gave him the tickets? It was like his birthday or something?

(10-29-2021, 07:31 PM)WhoDey Wrote: "Bungles" Is still an odd word for a supposed fan to use. Regardless of the context

PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASEE CHILD!!

People can pretend they never existed but then that would make the truth relative???  Cool
(10-29-2021, 07:59 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASEE CHILD!!

People can pretend they never existed but then that would make the truth relative???  Cool

We’ve never been the bungles. 

(10-29-2021, 07:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That game was a low time of my life, so I feel his pain. I thought we would beat the Jets and I had something going on. I put my season tickets on StubHub and some dude from NJ bought my tickets. Pissed me off for 2 reasons. 1. I was pleased knowing this Jets, Jets, Jets fan was going to waste his weak ass money on a plane ticket, and 2 that he wasted his money to watch my Bengals kick their ass.

I was pissed. My game superstitions told me we wouldn’t have lost if I was there.

Damn it Harley, its all your fault man! J/K brother, yeah, that sucked, thought we would of won that one and at least one 
of the Texans Playoff games and the Colts Playoff game, we had the Stool on the ropes. Marv just couldn't do it, it is not a 
coincidence. I think we can win a Playoff game this time around though, things are looking up.

I agree with Slade, I haven't felt this good about a Bengals team since I was a kid and Sam Wyche was the coach.

This D is badazz and is my biggest reason, Burrow and company will just get better and better because they have that 
foundation on D to rely on for once. I hate having a shitty D, thank God it looks like those days are over. Lou has done
very well with these players he has added.

(10-29-2021, 07:51 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Indeed it was. Not as bad as the Super Bowl losses or the 2015 loss to the Steelers, but, top-5 for me.

Sure hope we curb stomp those Jets 54+ on Sunday like the Pats did or even better.

Never liked the Jets, I liked Curtis Martin, great player and Reggie White of course but I just don't like the Jets.

Outside of the Division and the Cowboys I probably dislike them more than any other team and I don't know why...
(10-29-2021, 08:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We’ve never been the bungles. 

Opinions are like elbows, everyone has one!

There have been plenty of folks in here refer to this franchise as Bungles since MB has been in charge, especially the extraordinary ways they find to shoot themselves in the foot!
(10-29-2021, 08:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lou has done
very well with these players he has added.

You know what else he’s added? About 10 inches. Dude came in here weak and flaccid. Teams and fans didn’t respect him. He was like the quadrillionth option for DC. Now? We shall call him Big Dick Lou (or BDL for short, wait… length, wait…).

(10-29-2021, 08:08 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Opinions are like elbows, everyone has one!

You have elbows? Do you use them efficiently?

(10-29-2021, 08:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You have elbows? Do you use them efficiently?

This is really stickin' in your crawl isn't it HD??  Nervous
(10-29-2021, 08:23 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: This is really stickin' in your crawl isn't it HD??  Nervous

Not at all. Have fun doing your thing.