Poll: Who are you starting the 2nd playoff game if McCarron wins the 1st?
McCarron
Dalton
Dalton, but if he plays bad, pull for McCarron
WHY OH WHY DID I BOTHER WITH THIS THREAD!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game?
Has anyone else noticed that McCarron wears a wedding band on the field? Isn't that supposed to mean he's a wuss or something?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that McCarron wears a wedding band on the field? Isn't that supposed to mean he's a wuss or something?

Yes he is wuss and or something!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I am sure everyone has seen all the coverage an Alabama QB has not won an NFL game since 1987. To think A.J. McCarron can win a playoff game is a bit absurd, let's not put the cart before the horse!!!

Andy's elevated success this season is due to mental understanding of defenses and the game slowing down to him. This is experience that McCarron does, and will not have, in time for the playoffs. The minute, and I mean the very hot second, that Andy is healthy he is the Cincinnati Bengals QB and gives them the best chance to win in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:00 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Here is the bases of this question.

Macaroni plays well the rest of the season.
We get to the playoffs, and whether its the divisional round or the wild card round, Dalton is not ready.
McCarron actually leading a game winning driv, Or just playing lights out and wins us our first play off game. Not on the back of the defense.
Now add in Andy Dalton will be ready for the next week after.

Who are you starting for the 2nd game of the play offs? It could be the AFC TITLE game or the Divisional Round

Please tell us why

I'm starting McCarron in the event that he plays lights out. Switching McCarron could end up bad for us because the longer McCarron is in, the more the team adjusts to his play style and rhythm. Going back to Dalton could throw off our teams momentum and end the postseason for us, especially when we wouldn't know how well his thumb is.
Reply/Quote