Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Jersey Colours Are We Wearing?
I'm a bit cheesed that they haven't announced them this year... anybody know or have found a site?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 12:47 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm a bit cheesed that they haven't announced them this year... anybody know or have found a site?

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

White
Reply/Quote
They literally must've put it up yesterday, thanks BS.
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's cause you misspelled 'color' in your Google search Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:15 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Maybe it's cause you misspelled 'color' in your Google search Ninja

Maybe he's driving truck in France?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:15 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Maybe it's cause you misspelled 'color' in your Google search Ninja

Lol, nope! I purposely spelled it the American way Wink.

For Colour Rush too, I spelled it the American way. That was more disappointing than above, however Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe he's driving truck in France?

Camion?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:37 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Camion?

Oui, camion est "truck" en Français mais "color" en Français est couleur. Je crois "colour" est l’orthographe Anglaise et "color" est l’orthographe Américaine.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:47 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Oui, camion est "truck" en Français mais "color" en Français est couleur. Je crois "colour" est l’orthographe Anglaise et "color" est l’orthographe Américaine.

Fantastique! Je ne peux parler (ou ecrier) en Français comme je peux en Italienne, mais j'ai un petit peux de connaissance! (sans les accents, bien sur)

E si, lei ha ragione su l'ortagrafia di, "colore," in Inglese e "colour," in Americano lol.

And I didn't look anything up; everything above was from the top of my head Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Fantastique! Je ne peux parler (ou ecrier) en Français comme je peux en Italienne, mais j'ai un petit peux de connaissance! (sans les accents, bien sur)

E si, lei ha ragione su l'ortagrafia di, "colore," in Inglese e "colour," in Americano lol.

And I didn't look anything up; everything above was from the top of my head Wink

Lo stesso qui.  Ho preso quattri anni di francese al liceo e ho andato a Montreal per immersione per due settimane.

Let's go back to English before we get banned...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: 927a369e354e15cec349a1824177de97.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:33 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote:
Lo stesso qui.  Ho preso quattri anni di francese al liceo e ho andato a Montreal per immersione per due settimane.

Let's go back to English before we get banned...... Hilarious

Ah, didn't know about that! Montreal is the closest to France French, while the rest of Quebec is distinctly Quebecois.

You impress me more and more, my friend!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 01:11 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

White

Awesome, thanks! About flippin time.

Also, why does Pitt never wear white at home, even in September? Just about every other team (especially with black uniforms) wears white to cool off. Is it not as hot in Pittsburgh or something?

And that image makes it look like we could wear orange jerseys on white pants... Anybody think we'll give that combo a chance for the first time in 11 years?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 12:17 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Awesome, thanks! About flippin time.

Also, why does Pitt never wear white at home, even in September? Just about every other team (especially with black uniforms) wears white to cool off. Is it not as hot in Pittsburgh or something?

And that image makes it look like we could wear orange jerseys on white pants... Anybody think we'll give that combo a chance for the first time in 11 years?

I think you mean orange jerseys on black pants; the Bengals use orange on white pants twice a year already.  I definitely remember the orange on black combination from eleven years ago and it looked bad -- and by bad I mean good.  My favorite combination is black on black but I want to see a combination Cincinnati has never tried before: An orange jersey on matching orange pants.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:47 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Oui, camion est "truck" en Français mais "color" en Français est couleur. Je crois "colour" est l’orthographe Anglaise et "color" est l’orthographe Américaine.

I'll be damned if I'll be educated in my leisure time.  Knock it off.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I bet we wear Orange, Black and white.  Somewhere there are stripes too........

WhoDey2
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
We are wearing Hyper Color Jersey's. They are starting out Orange and when they get hot or touched they turn White
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I think you mean orange jerseys on black pants; the Bengals use orange on white pants twice a year already.  I definitely remember the orange on black combination from eleven years ago and it looked bad -- and by bad I mean good.  My favorite combination is black on black but I want to see a combination Cincinnati has never tried before: An orange jersey on matching orange pants.

Yes, orange on black! My mistake. I remember we wore orange on black with the orange socks 3 times (never a fan of that). But the last time we wore it in 2005 against the Browns we wore the combo with black socks... Awesome. Would love to see that again
Reply/Quote