Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Jersey you buying?
Continuing with my merch boycott until they win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: What color and who you getting?

I had bought a Black Burrow jersey yesterday however I ordered the wrong size so will need to reorder... but now I'm thinking of maybe getting either Chase or Sewell instead...

If you hate the jerseys or not interested in getting one no need to reply

Burrow in black only way to go!
Reply/Quote
Getting my son a Chase in black.
Reply/Quote

I had bought a Black Burrow jersey yesterday however I ordered the wrong size so will need to reorder... but now I'm thinking of maybe getting either Chase or Sewell instead...

Already ordered Burrow in Black, and will be getting Bates in White once it's available (or we can customize). I only get Limited or Elite.
Reply/Quote
I went Burrow in Black..... may get Chase or Sewell in a different color next year.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 01:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't usually buy jerseys since everyone I bought in the 90s and early 2000s resulted in either the player leaving the team or the player having a catesrophic injury.

Ki-Jana, Spikes, Palmer....  So I avoid the jinx.

That being said, the best jersey to come along in quite a while will be the #1 Chase jersey since WRs are allowed to wear single digits.

your like my friend you need to buy other teams QB's jeresey instead
Reply/Quote
I had my mind set on Sewell #79 (or whatever # he would have chosen, but I assumed it would've been #79).

Everything's changed now. No way in the world that I'm taking Chase, and it just bugs me that we'll be picking through the leftovers in R2 (whether Leatherwood, Eich, Cosmi, Radunz, Mayfield- I've been trying to stay away from those guys all year. Now I feel like I'm being punished lol).

In the off-chance that we land Humphrey or Davis (or in a parallel universe, Teven), I might go with them. Those are quality players I would've supported irrespective of who we picked in R1.

But in all likelihood, I figure I'll probably just take a year off. As a hardcore draftnik, this whole experience has been abysmal for me and I fear the worst for next weekend lol
Reply/Quote
Question for those who already got a new jersey - are they tight fitting?
If you want it a little loose would you go a size up or are they pretty true to size?
Reply/Quote
Bought an Eifert color rush back in the day. 

Debating if i want to sell it to some unsuspec...um, super fan here and use that money to go towards a new one.

Any takers?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Got burrow In black

Boyd in white 

Bates in orange
Reply/Quote
Thinking of going Burrow in black just because I had Carson's jersey back in the day.

If we get Marshall, I might get his.
Reply/Quote
I'm not buying any jerseys, until I see a team that is fun to watch putting W's in the Win column.

Until then, I will continue to sport my now classic Geno Atkins jersey that I purchased in 2013.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ask me when we win an important game (I'm talking playoff wins here). I can't in good conscience support a team that consistently let's me down when it counts.

Probably a black whoever when I do eventually get one.
Reply/Quote
Regardless, post pics and reviews of the jerseys when you get them. As an owner of several over the decades, I know they tend to vary in many ways, through the years and manufactures.
Reply/Quote
I plan to get a Burrow jersey for sure.

But the jersey I've always wanted and never got was Rich Braham. Perhaps one of my favorite all time Bengals right there. He was the best C we ever had in my opinion, and our OL has still never been the same since we lost him. Others have come and gone, but no IOL had the impact that Rich had. That dude was a beast.
Reply/Quote
Burrow in white. Then Chase in black if he’s the choice.
Reply/Quote
I'd get a Jesse Bates jersey in black if it existed. The white is kinda nice too. I've paid for all of one ticket and several beers, but no merchandise since that rainy night in January 2016 though. As others have previously posted... I'm waiting for an entertaining and competitive product on the field. Doesn't even have to be playoffs. Just give me the feeling we might win this game week to week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 05:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not buying any jerseys, until I see a team that is fun to watch putting W's in the Win column.

Until then, I will continue to sport my now classic Geno Atkins jersey that I purchased in 2013.

I've been rocking a Corey Dillon one for awhile now. 

I got a Carson Palmer jersey Christmas 2009 and we know how that soon ended.
Then I turned a Laveranues Coles (was a gift) jersey into a Jordan Shipley jersey for the 2011 season and we know how that soon ended too.

So rather than risking any more players instantly retiring or being medically destroyed, I just went with a classic jersey I had so it wouldn't need replacement.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 01:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't usually buy jerseys since everyone I bought in the 90s and early 2000s resulted in either the player leaving the team or the player having a catesrophic injury.

Ki-Jana, Spikes, Palmer.... So I avoid the jinx.

That being said, the best jersey to come along in quite a while will be the #1 Chase jersey since WRs are allowed to wear single digits.

A #1 Chase in white would be fire.

Also, lol at all the people who felt the need to inform us they won’t be buying one until whatever condition they’re throwing out is met. The OP literally asked people not to do this...

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A #1 Chase in white would be fire.

Also, lol at all the people who felt the need to inform us they won’t be buying one until whatever condition they’re throwing out is met. The OP literally asked people not to do this...

I don't hate them, and I'd be interested in getting one if they made one for the player I want, and if they capture my attention to the point that I'd like to start attending games, and sacrificing a day of my life to do so (we're not all inside of 275). I'm not gonna wear the thing to work or on a date for Pete's sake.

This hasn't turned into WR vs OL yet... The OP can't ask for much more than that.

And that white number 1 would be badass.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote