Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Jerseys should we wear?
The AFC team is the designated home team, meaning we get to wear whatever Jersey we want.

White, Black, or Orange? It's exciting that the year we change Jerseys we get to show them off in the Super Bowl.

I hope for Black, so we can make it feel like less of a home game for the Rams. I want their locker room too!
Reply/Quote
White. We have thrived being the underdog on the road, let's embrace it.
Reply/Quote
Someone mentioned that alternates aren't allowed in the post season. So it's black or white.
Reply/Quote
Orange is not an option.

I think we stick with the All White
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The white on white is my favorite look. Got good luck in them recently too…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yeah you gotta go white. It's our best uniform and it isn't close.

I'd like to see the Rams in blue as that's def. their best too.
Reply/Quote
Same exact combo as seen in the Raiders playoff game. Perfect.
Reply/Quote
All white gets my vote, but if they do wear black they better rock the orange socks. Can’t have such a silly mistake cost us a Super Bowl…

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:52 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah you gotta go white. It's our best uniform and it isn't close.

I'd like to see the Rams in blue as that's def. their best too.

The black is my favorite. If that means the Rams are not in their favorite, not in blue, then that is a plus as well. If the Bengals pull this off, I want the championship photos in the black color uniforms.
Reply/Quote
What should Joey B wear to the game?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:11 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: The AFC team is the designated home team, meaning we get to wear whatever Jersey we want.

White, Black, or Orange? It's exciting that the year we change Jerseys we get to show them off in the Super Bowl.

I hope for Black, so we can make it feel like less of a home game for the Rams. I want their locker room too!

The NFL, though, confirmed that the Bengals will use the Chargers’ locker room with the Rams staying in their own locker room.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/31/bengals-are-home-team-for-super-bowl-lvi-in-rams-stadium/
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:06 AM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The NFL, though, confirmed that the Bengals will use the Chargers’ locker room with the Rams staying in their own locker room.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/31/bengals-are-home-team-for-super-bowl-lvi-in-rams-stadium/

Now that's a darn shame. I had visions of Rams players coming in on Monday or Tuesday to clean out their lockers after a loss, only to be greeted with the overwhelming smell of stale victory cigar smoke. It'll drive them Californians crazy smoking indoors and all.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:06 AM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The NFL, though, confirmed that the Bengals will use the Chargers’ locker room with the Rams staying in their own locker room.

Really? Why? If any other team was there, say the 49ers, then the Rams would have to give up that space. They're the visitors and the only sacrifice seems to be the color of the uniforms and they might get what they want there as well.  At least make them have to spend some time moving their stuff to the other side of the stadium. The Bengals have to move half-way across the country. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:12 AM)Nepa Wrote: Really? Why? If any other team was there, say the 49ers, then the Rams would have to give up that space. They're the visitors and the only sacrifice seems to be the color of the uniforms and they might get what they want there as well.  At least make them have to spend some time moving their stuff to the other side of the stadium. The Bengals have to move half-way across the country. 

I wonder if that was the NFL call or ZT allowed it since he is close to McVay?  Regardless this team is not phased by going on the road so who cares.
Reply/Quote
Green and Gold lol only kidding.
Reply/Quote
I say they just keep going with the Whites. It's gotten them this far :).
Reply/Quote
I would like to see them wear the black jersey with white pants, but also it would look cool to see them in the orange jersey with black pants.
Reply/Quote
I know it's not an option, but I would LOVE it if they could wear the orange jerseys. I want people to know it's the Bengals playing and while we do have the best helmets in the league, I want them to know us by our uniforms and honestly, our whites are kinda boring. So, if we can't have orange, then it must be the black jerseys, with the white pants and orange socks.

Now, if they busted out white helmets with black stripes for the Super Bowl, then hell yeah, wear the matching white jerseys. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
White on white.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:42 AM)Takedown Wrote: White on white.

Is right....
Reply/Quote