What Jerseys should we wear?
Keep rolling with the white jersey.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Is right....

Alright
Reply/Quote
All notions of luck or superstition aside, I like the look of the Black jerseys with White pants and Orange socks.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If they win it all I don't care if they decide to change team colors to titty pink..with lace stripes.. LOL That would really lay one on the Rams if they lost to the titty pink with lace team..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I really like ALL the uniforms,(color schemes) they have this year.But I would love to see them in the Black Jersey,Black pants,Orange socks,uniforms.That would rock.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All notions of luck or superstition aside, I like the look of the Black jerseys with White pants and Orange socks.

This.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All notions of luck or superstition aside, I like the look of the Black jerseys with White pants and Orange socks.

Agreed.

(On a side note, do you not live in North Carolina anymore?)
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 11:51 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Agreed.

(On a side note, do you not live in North Carolina anymore?)

We moved back to our home State of Ohio, this past Fall.  We decided it was time to come home and be closer to the rest of our family.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
we are the home team so home jerseys?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/31/bengals-are-home-team-for-super-bowl-lvi-in-rams-stadium/
Reply/Quote
I think it's funny/interesting how many want the white. Bengals are the home team, and they started this whole postseason run at home, in the black jerseys. Bring on the black jerseys, white pants and orange socks.
Reply/Quote
If Zac gave me the task of picking, I'm rolling with the white jersey and white pants. We'll look good winning it all in either uni combo.
Reply/Quote
Blacks with orange socks. But the all whites are cool too.

Orange would be my choice, but not an option.
Reply/Quote
I believe we wore the Black jerseys in the '82 Super Bowl, and the White jerseys in the '89 Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with the black jersey and black pants, of course the orange socks!!
Reply/Quote
White on white.

Not sure I read it, but some national person said our white jersey belongs in the Louvre.
Reply/Quote