Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Leagues Are You In ???
I was in CBS Sports Fantasy Football for free last year. I think I was allowed 3 free teams....I am in CBS again this year and so far have picked 2 free teams....SO what other Fantasy Football Sites have free leagues ?......Which Sites are you in ????......This info may be helpful to others who want to play also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm in a free CBSSPORTS league and three YAHOO free leagues. That's enough for me. NFL.COM and ESPN also have free leagues. Last year, I was in a free FOXSPORTS league. They did away with fantasy this year on FOXSPORTS.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm in one NFL league, two ESPN leagues, and one Yahoo league.
Definitely more than I like to do, but the opportunities just keep presenting themselves!
Reply/Quote
I'm in two. Bengals Board league (yahoo), and a 10 team with some guys from work (NFL.com). I likely should have opted out of the work league, as I didn't enjoy the NFL.com league last season, and my interest shifted toward fanduel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
BTW, I'm in a pickem contest on CBSSPORTS and NFL.COM. I'm also in a survivor contest on NFL.COM. All free and could win prizes.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My 2 Team Names so far are pretty scary names.....Butters with picture of the South Park cartoon kid Butters.....and Liberace Dudes with picture of Liberace in a white mink coat....Some pretty rough and tough football team names and mascots. ...Win By Intimidation.......If CBS lets me do a third team, I may just go with Cincinnati Bings and picture of Bing Crosby smoking pipe. Nothing Cincinnati would want on helmets or at mid field. Old Bing smoking his pipe.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Currently in 3. Will start one on fanduel for some members only on here after Sunday's game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote