Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Receiver To Start This Week?!
I'm obviously starting CeeDee Lamb, but then I have G Pickens, C Claypool, C Samuel, and Mike Williams. (I also have Beckham because I'm hoping he signs with someone and just goes off in the fantasy playoffs.)

Pickens was talked up by Tomlin, which is why I picked him up, but he's been a dud, and I don't trust him against us.

Claypool also doesn't seem too promising.

Gallup is a free agent and I also have Dak as my QB, so should I pick him up and just hope that Dak goes off and Lamb and Gallup score at least once and put up 100+ yards each?

Samuel could be average but nothing special.

Will Williams explode in his first game back from injury? Should I wait to see how today's practice went?

I don't trust Yahoo!'s rankings, but then now the DraftSharks ap that I have is also ranking Williams to score the most points.

This week could put me into first and lock-up a playoff spot, so please help!
Reply/Quote
I think Williams is the pick.

Please don't be angry if I'm wrong though.

If you're understandably unsure, maybe you should just throw a dice or something. Seriously. At least then if it goes wrong you can blame the dice instead of yourself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 08:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think Williams is the pick.

Please don't be angry if I'm wrong though.

If you're understandably unsure, maybe you should just throw a dice or something. Seriously. At least then if it goes wrong you can blame the dice instead of yourself.

Hilarious

I was starting to lean that way too, so no worries if you're wrong!

He could blow up in his first game back, especially if Allen also comes back because that will take some pressure off Williams!

I hope they don't rush Williams back too quick because, like I said, I'm in a good spot in this league, so I'd rather he be healthy for the fantasy playoffs.

Hoping Mixon has another big day to take the pressure off my other players!
Reply/Quote