Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What SB matchup do you want to see now?
Cry  Now that the Bengals are out, there's nothing really left for us to look forward to this season. But the SB is still happening (yet again without us) so since there's nothing more we can do about it, at the very least, pick a matchup you'd most like to see from the remaining teams, and eventually who you'd like to see win it all. I'm sure most of you don't care one way or the other, but at the very least you have to have a "would prefer over...." pick. So of the remaining teams now, how would you prefer the rest of the post-season plays out?

For me, as long as it's not the Broncos, Steelers, Seahawks, or Packers, I'll be happy. I think I would most prefer a Patriots/Panthers rematch. I wouldn't mind Brady getting Ring #5.

An alternative to that that would be really cool is a Chiefs vs Cardinals SB. I'd probably root for the Chiefs to take it, but really, I'd be fine either way.

Hell, Chiefs vs Redskins would make for an interesting SB too because of their mascots.

Chiefs vs Vikings is another good one between two underdogs.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. I'm not watching another playoff game this season. Tired of seeing other teams have success in the postseason.
Reply/Quote
Same
Reply/Quote
Washington or Minnesota vs the Chiefs. In other words Gruden or Zim vs the AFC team i hate the least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gruden or Zim
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:26 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Cry  Now that the Bengals are out, there's nothing really left for us to look forward to this season. But the SB is still happening (yet again without us) so since there's nothing more we can do about it, at the very least, pick a matchup you'd most like to see from the remaining teams, and eventually who you'd like to see win it all. I'm sure most of you don't care one way or the other, but at the very least you have to have a "would prefer over...." pick. So of the remaining teams now, how would you prefer the rest of the post-season plays out?

For me, as long as it's not the Broncos, Steelers, Seahawks, or Packers, I'll be happy. I think I would most prefer a Patriots/Panthers rematch. I wouldn't mind Brady getting Ring #5.

An alternative to that that would be really cool is a Chiefs vs Cardinals SB. I'd probably root for the Chiefs to take it, but really, I'd be fine either way.

Hell, Chiefs vs Redskins would make for an interesting SB too because of their mascots.

I doubt that I'll watch. Last night made be sick.

Reply/Quote
Just please God, not the Steelers, Broncos, Seahawks, or Packers. The most painfully boring SB I can remember was actually pretty recent with the Seahawks vs Broncos. God, that game was boring. Not just because it wasn't even close, but because both teams aren't worth getting excited over. I don't want to sit through another one of those again.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:52 AM)34inXXIII Wrote: It doesn't matter. I'm not watching another playoff game this season. Tired of seeing other teams have success in the postseason.

I'll watch, but i agree. 

After 25 years, 5 in a row and 6 out of 7, you'd think it would be impossible for even the most optimistic of fans to have any kind of hope for one measly win in the playoffs, but some will still find a silver lining in the shit cloud.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I want to see Carson with a ring. I was one of the few who felt like he didn't "break up" with me after he left the Bengals. He's having the best year of his career and I also think Fitzgerald is a class act.

As far as the AFC is concerned, anyone except Shitsburgh
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:26 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Cry  Now that the Bengals are out, there's nothing really left for us to look forward to this season. But the SB is still happening (yet again without us) so since there's nothing more we can do about it, at the very least, pick a matchup you'd most like to see from the remaining teams, and eventually who you'd like to see win it all. I'm sure most of you don't care one way or the other, but at the very least you have to have a "would prefer over...." pick. So of the remaining teams now, how would you prefer the rest of the post-season plays out?

Vikings vs anybody but the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Minnesota or Washington
**** Pittsburgh. I hope they get what's coming to them & it isn't a superbowl....
Reply/Quote
I personally won't be watching anymore games this year.. Last night's debacle has turned me off to even giving a shit about the Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
I want Seattle... to win it all... I was at the Bengals and Seattle Game and was surrounded by a lot their fans. They were real respectful and took it on the chin like champs!! RESPECT to SEATTLE FANS!
Reply/Quote
I want Mike Zimmer to win a playoff game this year to show the Brown family what they had and missed out on.
Reply/Quote