Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Tight End Do You Want? And When?
I wanted OJ Howard last night BAD, and word is that it came down to choosing between him and Ross, so you have to think that a tight end will be chosen tonight, right?

Who do you want?

Adam Shaheen is a BEAST!

He played at a DII school, which is the only reason he's not a bigger name, and his blocking might need work, but he's been compared to Rob Gronkowski.

At 6'6 or 6'7 and 270 lbs, dude would be an animal for us and control the middle of the field with Eifert.

Jake Butt is another possibility but he has an injury history- no thanks.

We suck with projects, but I don't think he's a project, just a small school unknown guy.

Who do you want us to pick at TE and who do you think we'll pick?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 08:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wanted OJ Howard last night BAD, and word is that it came down to choosing between him and Ross, so you have to think that a tight end will be chosen tonight, right?

Who do you want?

Adam Shaheen is a BEAST!

He played at a DII school, which is the only reason he's not a bigger name, and his blocking might need work, but he's been compared to Rob Gronkowski.

At 6'6 or 6'7 and 270 lbs, dude would be an animal for us and control the middle of the field with Eifert.

We suck with projects, but I don't think he's a project, just a small school unknown guy.

Jonnu Smith in the 5th round.
Reply/Quote
Kittle in the 5th
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Auh hell..... there went Shaheen
Reply/Quote
Cole Hikutini in the 4th...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Cole Hikutini in the 4th...

I want a guy that's 6'5 or 6'6.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I want a guy that's 6'5 or 6'6.

You ever watch Hikutini play? He's 6'4", 247 and to me is a healthy Eifert clone..... an inch or two is not going to keep this kid from being great. He has the will inside him....
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You ever watch Hikutini play? He's 6'4", 247 and to me is a healthy Eifert clone..... an inch or two is not going to keep this kid from being great. He has the will inside him....

Eifert isn't the physically imposing tight end that I want..........  I hope this kid is if we pick him.
Reply/Quote
George Kittle- 3rd Round
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: George Kittle-  3rd Round

We could probably wait until the fourth for him.

I agree that he could be a steal because he was underutilized in a rush offense.
Reply/Quote
Bucky Hodges 4th round
Reply/Quote
Bucky or Roberts if their still there
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:40 PM)Takedown Wrote: Bucky Hodges 4th round
LOVE IT.
(04-28-2017, 11:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Bucky or Roberts if their still there

Roberts isn't enough of a receiver for me.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT.

Roberts isn't enough of a receiver for me.

I can definitely see us using 1 of our 3 4th rounders on Hodges.       
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You ever watch Hikutini play? He's 6'4", 247 and to me is a healthy Eifert clone..... an inch or two is not going to keep this kid from being great. He has the will inside him....

I think you are Hikutini's agent!  I never heard of him until you mentioned him weeks, if not, months ago!   Big Grin I just hope the teams gets a center and TE in 4th round.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 08:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wanted OJ Howard last night BAD, and word is that it came down to choosing between him and Ross, so you have to think that a tight end will be chosen tonight, right?

Who do you want?

Adam Shaheen is a BEAST!

Too bad Jonnu SMith went way early at the end of the 3rd to the Titans.
Reply/Quote
I would still like to know what the hell happen to Bucky. Just a couple weeks ago he was the 3rd-4th best TE then he fell. This was not a result of the combine either. I have no idea but I would take him. I would use some of those pics we have to move up to the first pick on day 3 to get him. Then use the rest on line men O and D. Due to find a gem in there somewhere. They got their weapons on offense, now fix that damn line or it's all a waste.
Reply/Quote
Jake butt please if it wasn't for tearing his acl he'd been drafted already
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Give me Kittle or give me death!
Reply/Quote
I want some Butt in round 4!!
Reply/Quote