Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Tight End Do You Want? And When?
I'm not that picky. Tight End. Wide Receiver. Half Back, Full Back. Don't really care when either. Just send a woman over anytime. You were talking about women, right? Hilarious
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:08 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Jake butt please if it wasn't for tearing his acl he'd been drafted already

This.  Plus, the Bengals really like all four of their TEs (Hewitt is technically an H-back) and Butt would have essentially a medical redshirt season.  Great insurance for the future.  A steal if he is there at the end of the fourth round.

Hope they get Carl Lawson first, then maybe Jalen Myrich, then Butt.  

Sorry, but I have to say it...

Maybe they can get butt in the end? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does having it come down to a choice between Ross and Howard mean that they were interested in A TE or just interested in THAT TE?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bucky Hodges, George kittle, and Butt are all still available.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:35 AM)Okeana Wrote: Bucky Hodges, George kittle, and Butt are all still available.

Cant believe we passed up on all the top remaining TE's. I just dont understand these picks today. Seems to have went to shit after Carl Lawson.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 05:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Cant believe we passed up on all the top remaining TE's. I just dont understand these picks today. Seems to have went to shit after Carl Lawson.

I can't justify any picks after Lawson, and it's not like we're just building for the future or getting insurance in backups or anything because they don't even make sense in that aspect.

Did someone invent a time machine and bring back Mike Brown from the 90s or something? That's the only way I can justify any of this.

These picks are MIND BOGGLING!

Maybe they see something in Kroft and Uzomah, but these picks are just beyond me.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:30 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Give me Kittle or give me death!

Yep, I'm a Kittle fan as well. would've nabbed him at the end of the 4th.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote