Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Time Does The Team Practice?
Anyone know what time the team practices?

If anyone remembers, I mentioned how the Bengals should work out and practice at Griffin Elite (just found out that their indoor facility has the same turf as Paul Brown), and I was thinking, if they practice in the mornings, it would be make even more sense since I doubt that many people use it in the mornings (I know high school teams use it in the afternoon and night, but it's so big that it really doesn't matter because they have curtains also).

Anyone know?

Like I've said before, only twelve minutes from Paul Brown and would be a HUGE improvement in both weight lifting and a practice facility. I know that a few Bengals already work out there.
Reply/Quote
they usually start practice around 1 or 2 pm

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Why do you think you're smarter than Mike brown, Brad? He will not take your sage advice. He only listens to FAMILY! The 975 million he sleeps with every night.
Reply/Quote
Why would the Bengals hold team workouts at a gym and not their own facility?
Reply/Quote
When the whistle blows:30.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 10:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Why would the Bengals hold team workouts at a gym and not their own facility?

Especially since they just spent a fortune to revamp it a year or two ago...
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone know what time the team practices?  

If anyone remembers, I mentioned how the Bengals should work out and practice at Griffin Elite (just found out that their indoor facility has the same turf as Paul Brown), and I was thinking, if they practice in the mornings, it would be make even more sense since I doubt that many people use it in the mornings (I know high school teams use it in the afternoon and night, but it's so big that it really doesn't matter because they have curtains also).

Anyone know?  

Like I've said before, only twelve minutes from Paul Brown and would be a HUGE improvement in both weight lifting and a practice facility.  I know that a few Bengals already work out there.

The Bengals just upgraded their workout facility at PBS and it was stated that it was one of the top and most current ones in the NFL...I am not sure how this place is going to have more up to date and better equipment than an NFL facility.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 09:56 PM)pally Wrote: they usually start practice around 1 or 2 pm

About when I roll outta bed too...

No wonder these lazy asses suck so bad.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
For some reason I looked at my watch as if that was going to change anything.. Mellow By the way, it's currently 8:52 and time for the 11 o'clock report.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 10:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Why would the Bengals hold team workouts at a gym and not their own facility?
Because this place is better than what the team has.
(02-29-2020, 10:39 AM)spazz70 Wrote: The Bengals just upgraded their workout facility at PBS and it was stated that it was one of the top and most current ones in the NFL...I am not sure how this place is going to have more up to date and better equipment than an NFL facility.

Go to the website and then go look at the Bengals "practice facility."  Everything at Griffin Elite is state-of-the-art.  NFL draft prospects work out there and come from all over.  
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 10:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because this place is better than what the team has.

Go to the website and then go look at the Bengals "practice facility."  Everything at Griffin Elite is state-of-the-art.  NFL draft prospects work out there and come from all over.  

Have you been to the weight room at the stadium?
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 10:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because this place is better than what the team has.

The Bengals workout facility is as new and state of the art as they come. NFL draft prospects obviously go to private gyms because they cannot get into NFL weight rooms. That's not a knock on your buddies gym, it just isn't any better than what the Bengals have all to themselves....
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 10:54 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Have you been to the weight room at the stadium?
Not hard to search for pictures.

I'm guessing you think that we also have some state-of-the-art medical/rehab facility that no one knows about?
(03-01-2020, 11:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Bengals workout facility is as new and state of the art as they come. NFL draft prospects obviously go to private gyms because they cannot get into NFL weight rooms. That's not a knock on your buddies gym, it just isn't any better than what the Bengals have all to themselves....

Go look at pictures.  It's nothing special.  It looks about as state-of-the art as a mediocre high school's weight room.

Also, the practice facility is garbage.  There's a reason that the team made a deal to use UC's when the weather is bad.
Reply/Quote
They usually start at noon. Unless there is a nasty storm, heavy rain or lightining. Then they move to "indoor facility" that resembles hole 9 at Putt Putt. They huddle abour 80 grown men in a 25 yard space and pray the storm passes and they can still get a partial practice in.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 06:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: They usually start at noon. Unless there is a nasty storm, heavy rain or lightining. Then they move to "indoor facility" that resembles hole 9 at Putt Putt. They huddle abour 80 grown men in a 25 yard space and pray the storm passes and they can still get a partial practice in.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761131407b5035d6fe2a7b...=giphy.gif]

According to wedge and Sled, we have one of the top facilities and equipment in the NFL...........
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 07:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761131407b5035d6fe2a7b...=giphy.gif]

According to wedge and Sled, we have one of the top facilities and equipment in the NFL...........

Talking about the weight room, and we do...
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 07:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Talking about the weight room, and we do...

Ok, well we still don't have a practice facility and I'm sure that things like the cryotherapy chambers would be very beneficial to the players.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 07:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761131407b5035d6fe2a7b...=giphy.gif]

Brad we just spent of million dollars renovating the weight year a year or 2 back. Just stop, you have no real clue what the weight room looks like, other than pictures.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not hard to search for pictures.

I'm guessing you think that we also have some state-of-the-art medical/rehab facility that no one knows about?

Go look at pictures.  It's nothing special.  It looks about as state-of-the art as a mediocre high school's weight room.

Also, the practice facility is garbage.  There's a reason that the team made a deal to use UC's when the weather is bad.

We are actually one of the few stadiums that have an MRI machine. 
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 09:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: We are actually one of the few stadiums that have an MRI machine. 

Yep...
Reply/Quote