Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Was Your Celebration Like?!
(01-25-2022, 11:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Must be nice to be able to decide that type of thing..........
Facepalm I appreciate you have a sense of humor about this stuff. I didn't even think anything about your situation when making my post. You're just one of the dudes to me!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I don't know but I hear I had a good time.

We need more out of you! We're in the AFC Title game!

[Image: redirect-5257.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Every game forward, this team has given me more and more tranquility. No heartache. No more hoping to get by. This IS (finally) a good team, probably destined to be great. They made it so that it is seriously now not a question of IF, but WHEN.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:27 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Facepalm I appreciate you have a sense of humor about this stuff. I didn't even think anything about your situation when making my post. You're just one of the dudes to me!  

Hilarious

I love that people see me as just one of the dudes! 

I love my life and love making jokes like that, which I think that's why people see me as just one of the dudes!

edit: I don't constantly make jokes like that but I just go with the flow, which makes it even funnier when I do drop a joke like that!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

I love that people see me as just one of the dudes! 

I love my life and love making jokes like that, which I think that's why people see me as just one of the dudes!

Although you made us see a little too much of you with the calendar.  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:34 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Although you made us see a little too much of you with the calendar.  LMAO

You and I both know there was NOTHING LITTLE about what you saw!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You and I both know there was NOTHING LITTLE about what you saw!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

[Image: robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Drink like a champion!
Must be nice to be able to decide that type of thing..........

Rolleyes

[Image: 154168219_827986997060_77334124751957140...e=62176416]

Hilarious

I would have been standing but just feel more stable and more in control sitting.
A lot of people haven't been there before or we were too young to really enjoy it.

Why wouldn't you enjoy the ride and celebrate what we can while we can?

Being a fan is about being there through the ups and downs and enjoying every victory.

I'm still having troubles grasping it!
This one just felt like another level because, yes, we were the better team, but they were the #1 seed and this franchise has been snakebitten and had way too much heartbreak.
Like I said, that will be huge, but enjoy the ride and cherish every moment!

Life's short!

LOVE IT!

The first one was big... The next one will be bigger (more celebrating). We went to Tennessee to whoop their ass, and we did. I was excited, but it was just a stepping stone.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:38 AM)sabu74 Wrote: ...In Europe after such a win the (real) football fans would have tore that bar down.

Only if they hadn't fallen asleep from lack of scoring.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:38 AM)sabu74 Wrote: edit: looking at the Video above, that may be a differenece between (american) football and (real) football. In Europe after such a win the (real) football fans would have tore that bar down.

Oh yea, one more thing... I see you're new here... TRUST ME, this is NOT THE PLACE you want to start that debate!  You can take your "real" quantifier, and SHOVE IT, dude... seriously.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 01:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Oh yea, one more thing... I see you're new here... TRUST ME, this is NOT THE PLACE you want to start that debate!  You can take your "real" quantifier, and SHOVE IT, dude... seriously.

Well, ok...and thanks for the warm welcome. From now on I will confuse people talking about football and football, not making a difference. It´s not about starting a debate, respect forbids that.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:26 PM)sabu74 Wrote: Well, ok...and thanks for the warm welcome. From now on I will confuse people talking about football and football, not making a difference. It´s not about starting a debate, respect forbids that.

Or just call that other sport "soccer" since I've heard that name actually was used before it was called football and isn't some American invention made up to distinguish it from American football.  Either way...  welcome.  Seriously :) 
Reply/Quote
My celebration was to scream at strangers like a lunatic inside the Athens, OH Buffalo Wild Wings. (I recorded this terribly while freaking out).

Reply/Quote
Well, here i Norway the NFL-culture is smaler...

So I watched the match alone, had grilled some good chorizos and followed it all ..

Before the match, I did not believe in a win, and when it all happened in the last seconds .., I just had to laugh ..,and just felt a relief ..
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Or just call that other sport "soccer" since I've heard that name actually was used before it was called football and isn't some American invention made up to distinguish it from American football.  Either way...  welcome.  Seriously :) 

You are correct.

When did they start calling soccer soccer?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGgywie0NZCcy078t93Kx...qnjMOgDA&s]

Brits coined the term soccer in the late 1800s to refer to Association Football, the sport we now know as soccer/football. "Soccer" was picked as a way to differentiate from another kind of football—Rugby Football.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/when-did-we-start-calling-football-soccer-180951751/
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:03 PM)Snapcount Wrote: Well, here i Norway the NFL-culture is smaler...

So I watched the match alone, had grilled some good chorizos and followed it all ..

Before the match, I did not believe in a win, and when it all happened in the last seconds .., I just had to laugh ..,and just felt a relief ..

Where in Norway are you?  How'd you end up an NFL fan at all, and especially one of such a small city in the US?  
Reply/Quote
No lie... TV in kitchen on the game and TV in family room on the game with the sound synced through my Sonos system. I am streaming the game through my appletv and right before the snap the app pops up with "are you still watching?" Which automatically pauses the action.

I hear the call for the snap. I jump up and go running to the kitchen to see the ball all through the uprights. So I just keep running around the house and screaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Watched with my brother at my parent's house, while they were up from Florida for the week.
High fives all around, then victory pours of Bardstown Discovery Series.

Went to his house the week before, and had victory pours of Rebel 10, and Lagavulin Distillers.

We've sampled most of our really good, and previously unopened bottles now. But, my brother acquired a bottle of Old Fitzgerald that he promised would get opened if they make the super bowl.

I really want to sample that bottle. Almost as much as I want the Bengals to win. But since one is dependent on the other....
Reply/Quote
What a great win!!    

2 playoff wins I got to celebrate with my son and wife.  So awesome!

https://youtu.be/V8ynHQPHzO0

I asked my son what he was doing when he got up close to the TV and he said he was kissing MacPherson.  That kid cracks me up.  Lmao!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Or just call that other sport "soccer" since I've heard that name actually was used before it was called football and isn't some American invention made up to distinguish it from American football.  Either way...  welcome.  Seriously :) 

I´m stubborn in refusing calling it soccer (I simply hate that term), the Football Assiciation was founded in 1863, so it is football. Despite english in nearly no other language the difference between football and football (soccer) is a problem (e.g. futbol, calcio, fussball....), in Germany everybody relates to the NFL when your talking about football (and I think in most other countries too). 

As we both mentioned, this debatte is useless, so focus on whats really important: stop Mahomes and win the game Who Dey
Reply/Quote