Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Weekend Should I Go To Vegas?
(07-08-2015, 08:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_nc6aincTDb1s2urhx.gif]

Tell him to quit throwing out bullshit, and back-up something he posts in regards to me, and things like this wouldn't happen.

The most recent time was hilarious, when, for months, I called him out how he lied about my posts about chemotherapy, but then claimed that we had been arguing the entire time about the Shroud of Turin, which, by the way, he was also wrong about because he claimed that carbon dating proved it to be fake, when actually the cloth they used for the dating had been damaged by a fire and repaired, which made the dating give false dates of the actual shroud.  The dating from the original parts of the thread proved it to be from the time that Christ was crucified.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Tell him to quit throwing out bullshit, and back-up something he posts in regards to me, and things like this wouldn't happen.

The most recent time was hilarious, when, for months, I called him out how he lied about my posts about chemotherapy, but then claimed that we had been arguing the entire time about the Shroud of Turin, which, by the way, he was also wrong about because he claimed that carbon dating proved it to be fake, when actually the cloth they used for the dating had been damaged by a fire and repaired, which made the dating give false dates of the actual shroud.  The dating from the original parts of the thread proved it to be from the time that Chris was crucified.

If we are still talking about when you go to Vegas, I think you should go when they least expect it...

Who is Chris?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote