Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrong
(03-31-2020, 10:52 AM)Trademark Wrote: Going into this free agency I thought it was gonna be the same old narrative with this team. They’ve shocked me. I love this team and I’m 29 years old and this is the first time that I’ve ever seen the Bengals this active in free agency. It feels good and shows that they are trying to put out a winning team finally. The icing on the top will be when the team drafts Burrow. I’m truly shocked that this team went out and signed quality free agents that are still young. It truly is a new dey indeed.

Rock On 

This is what I like to hear man, you were jumping off the ledge early this year and for good reason. Was just early.

I expected us to be more active, but not this active. Reader, Bell, Waynes, Alexander, XSF...

Crazy.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 08:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On 

This is what I like to hear man, you were jumping off the ledge early this year and for good reason. Was just early.

I expected us to be more active, but not this active. Reader, Bell, Waynes, Alexander, XSF...

Crazy.

I want to meet Mike Brown at Wendy’s or Frisch’s — I’ll buy — and just ask what changed. I want him to win a Super Bowl before he passes on simply because he’s a genuinely decent human being especially compared to the slime who own most of the teams in the NFL.

Mike Brown might be stuck in his ways on many issues but he’s not a psychopath like Jerry Jones or a rub-and-tug pervert like Robert Kraft. Look what he did for Devon and Leah Still and now she’s cancer-free.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 08:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I want to meet Mike Brown at Wendy’s or Frisch’s — I’ll buy — and just ask what changed.  I want him to win a Super Bowl before he passes on simply because he’s a genuinely decent human being especially compared to the slime who own most of the teams in the NFL.  

Mike Brown might be stuck in his ways on many issues but he’s not a psychopath like Jerry Jones or a rub-and-tug pervert like Robert Kraft.  Look what he did for Devon and Leah Still and now she’s cancer-free.

Well, you'll have to go through the drive-thru and eat in the Lumina in the parking lot.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote