Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an idiot
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-pittsburgh-steelers-deangelo-williams-speaks-truth-030716

Open big mouth, insert stupid foot.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
How do you get to be 30 and still be such a juvenile dick weed?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:30 PM)McC Wrote: How do you get to be 30 and still be such a juvenile dick weed?

How old are you?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
What an ahole. Let the guy retire without trying to take away from his accomplishments.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:29 PM)McC Wrote: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-pittsburgh-steelers-deangelo-williams-speaks-truth-030716

Open big mouth, insert stupid foot.

What did he say that was wrong or stupid?

(03-07-2016, 05:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What an ahole.   Let the guy retire without trying to take away from his accomplishments.

Like he said...during the season everyone said he should retire because his play had gotten so bad.  Now that he's retired no one can can the same thing?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: What did he say that was wrong or stupid?

Like he said...during the season everyone said he should retire because his play had gotten so bad.  Now that he's retired no one can can the same thing?

Gee.  What a shock.  Steeler fans don't get it.  Only a toad would rain on the guy's victory lap.  It's not about whether he was right or wrong.  Everyone across the league is celebrating an all time great's career and this brain dead fool is trying to make it about him.

I figured this would trigger that no Steeler can ever do wrong mechanism you guys have and show it in all its lameness.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How old are you?

Good one.  Did you pull that out of your bag of standbys or did it come right off the top of your head?

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:01 PM)McC Wrote: Gee.  What a shock.  Steeler fans don't get it.  Only a toad would rain on the guy's victory lap.  It's not about whether he was right or wrong.  Everyone across the league is celebrating an all time great's career and this brain dead fool is trying to make it about him.

I figured this would trigger that no Steeler can ever do wrong mechanism you guys have and show it in all its lameness.

He responded to another tweet, not sure how that is "making it about him". 

I'll have to scour twitter to attack anyone else not heaping praise on Manning today I guess.

I mean, unless your original post was just a mechanism you have to attack anything the Steelers do. Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: He responded to another tweet, not sure how that is "making it about him". 

I'll have to scour twitter to attack anyone else not heaping praise on Manning today I guess.

If it wasn't  a Steeler, your tune would be way different.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:07 PM)McC Wrote: If it wasn't  a Steeler, your tune would be way different.

And yours?

Because I didn't start any threads about someone bashing Manning. In fact I hadn't read anything about it until you brought it up.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yours?

Because I didn't start any threads about someone bashing Manning.  In fact I hadn't read anything about it until you brought it up.

My tune would b exactly the same no matter who it might have been.  Just clueless and classless and ridiculously ill timed.  It couldn't wait until tomorrow?

Reply/Quote
McC is right.  

This piece of garbage not only takes 1 shot at him.   He then spends time drilling down on the guy when he is having his farewell to the football world.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: McC is right.  

This piece of garbage not only takes 1 shot at him.   He then spends time drilling down on the guy when he is having his farewell to the football world.

Well you can't expect a steeler player to show class, that would just be to much.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:15 PM)McC Wrote: My tune would b exactly the same no matter who it might have been.  Just clueless and classless and ridiculously ill timed.  It couldn't wait until tomorrow?

But the only person you called out was a Steeler.

(03-07-2016, 06:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: McC is right.  

Aw.  But was he wrong?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: But the only person you called out was a Steeler.

Aw.  But was he wrong?

Yes he was wrong. Manning's retirement is about his whole career. Not part of a season. And anyway Manning beat the steelers so williams should probably just stay quiet anyway.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Garrus Wrote: Well you can't expect a steeler player to show class, that would just be to much.

No we can not.  
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:01 PM)McC Wrote: Gee.  What a shock.  Steeler fans don't get it.  Only a toad would rain on the guy's victory lap.  It's not about whether he was right or wrong.  Everyone across the league is celebrating an all time great's career and this brain dead fool is trying to make it about him.

You calling him an idiot I expected to read something repulsive. A lot of hyperbole on your part. 

But yes, I agree it was improper for him to say what everyone thinks.
Reply/Quote

Prisco's original tweet was not about Manning's entire career.  It was about how the guy can still play.  Williams was simply responding to that.  Not good timing, I agree, but not the attempt to shame the guy's career you portray it to be either.  
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes he was wrong.  Manning's retirement is about his whole career.   Not part of a season.    And anyway Manning beat the steelers so williams should probably just stay quiet anyway.

Like Bengals fans do about Ben?   Mellow

(03-07-2016, 06:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No we can not.  

Sure you can.  Ben was respectful.  There's one.  Prove there weren't others.

Williams was respectful to Manning's *career*...just not this past season.  
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 08:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Like Bengals fans do about Ben?   Mellow

Sure you can.  Ben was respectful.  There's one.  Prove there weren't others.

Williams was respectful to Manning's *career*...just not this past season.  

What does big jen have to do with this?

Dear lord man, just admit williams was out of line for the comment. Doesn't matter if he is right or not. Some things you don't say at certain moments. I'm sure you don't start describing your buddy banging countless girls over the years during his wedding toast.
Reply/Quote