Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some names we need to go after
Heard were in talks with Karlos Dansby
Reply/Quote
Stealing Matt Feiler from the Steelers would be funny. Feiler was their starting RT for most of the year and played very well. He is a RFA but the Steelers have very little cap space and guys like Bud Dupree and Mike Hilton to resign. Also extensions for guys like Vance McDonald and JuJu Smith-Schuster.

That great Steeler line is getting old...

Even offering a 3 year 15 mil contract and they match it forces money out of their pocket they can't use elsewhere.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jack Conklin - OT Titans
Corey Littleton - LB Rams
Joe Tuney - Guard Patriots
Brandon Scherff - Guard Redskins
Gram Glasgow - Guard Lions

I would like us to sign a good starting offensive lineman and linebacker this off season even tho I think neither is likely to happen. All the player I mentioned are good starters who are young and could help the rebuild.
Reply/Quote
NFL.com puts out their top 25 and 10 more listed alphabetically.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096883/article/top-25-nfl-free-agents-of-2020-no-shortage-of-intriguing-qbs
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 11:40 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: NFL.com puts out their top 25 and 10 more listed alphabetically.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096883/article/top-25-nfl-free-agents-of-2020-no-shortage-of-intriguing-qbs

I like Jack Conklin over Castonzo he's younger with more upside. I know the Bengals don't pay guards but I love Tuney and Scherff is a good player. Littleton is the only linebacker I like he is young, athletic and Taylor knows him from being with the Rams.  With guys like Glenn and Dalton likely coming of the books the Bengals have no excuses not to sign a starting O-lineman or Linebacker. However I feel like they will just sign a bunch of their own role guys for cheap and say they want to build through the draft which is impossible with all the holes they have on the roster. 
Reply/Quote
OG. Brandon Scherff
or
OT. Jack Conklin

and
LB Cory Littleton

Adding 2 solid FA, along with drafting Burrow and Jonah Williams returning, the Bengals could be good sooner rather than later.

But getting Bengals to shop in FA seriously is a pipe dream I know.

Yet trading Dalton should allow the available funds to go shopping.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 02:32 AM)Go Cards Wrote: OG. Brandon Scherff
or
OT. Jack Conklin

and
LB Cory Littleton

Adding 2 solid FA, along with drafting Burrow and Jonah Williams returning, the Bengals could be good sooner rather than later.

But getting Bengals to shop in FA seriously is a pipe dream I know.

Yet trading Dalton should allow the available funds to go shopping.

My thoughts exactly in regards to personnel. Either scherff or Conklin along with Littleton and this team could be going into the draft ready to really due some damage. Unfortunately doubtful tho. Hope I’m wrong.
Reply/Quote