Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Bengals doing this season?
Answer.....

Reply/Quote
Not pulling the obviously injured franchise QB when the ***** game is long over, that's what we're doing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not pulling the obviously injured franchise QB when the ***** game is long over, that's what we're doing.

They shouldn't keep playing around with a calf problem like they are. Definitely leaves you susceptible to a torn achilles. Just ask A-Aron Rogers. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 10:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They shouldn't keep playing around with a calf problem like they are. Definitely leaves you susceptible to a torn achilles. Just ask A-Aron Rogers. 

They're in a tough spot, albeit of their own design.  If they rest him, then how long is the rest? Three weeks through the bye, then start again at SF?  Longer than that?  Five weeks between training camp and week one wasn't enough time for him to heel.  And, the problem is that the more rest he gets the more losses the team will have, and with each passing week you have less of a reason to bring him back anyway.  Unfortunately, I don't believe they're capable of playing chess, let alone six dimensional chess.  They just want ROI for their QB's huge contract, so I fear that to them that means running him out there until he drops.

Also, I realize this is smack talk, and as was pointed out in another thread, it's therefore no place for a mature discourse, so...something something your mother and/or father, you poopie head.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 06:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not pulling the obviously injured franchise QB when the ***** game is long over, that's what we're doing.

Their pulling, thats for sure. Just not on the field.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 04:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They're in a tough spot, albeit of their own design.  If they rest him, then how long is the rest? Three weeks through the bye, then start again at SF?  Longer than that?  Five weeks between training camp and week one wasn't enough time for him to heel.  And, the problem is that the more rest he gets the more losses the team will have, and with each passing week you have less of a reason to bring him back anyway.  Unfortunately, I don't believe they're capable of playing chess, let alone six dimensional chess.  They just want ROI for their QB's huge contract, so I fear that to them that means running him out there until he drops.

Also, I realize this is smack talk, and as was pointed out in another thread, it's therefore no place for a mature discourse, so...something something your mother and/or father, you poopie head.  

Yeah you don't want to give up on a season, but you'd hate to see him tear something at mid season and not be available to start next year. Maybe if they're so far out of it at mid season they'll pull the plug and get him some rest. 

And take solace Bengal fans, the Steelers are in the stall next to the Bengals trying to splatter up the bowl worse.  
Reply/Quote
Look at it this way. The only reason the Steelers are not beating the Rats right now is Pickett and his receivers are misfiring a lot. So we understand well as if Burrow and our receivers had been on the same page we win either or both of our first two games.
Reply/Quote
Ehhh....Pickens probably should have taken a knee at the 1. Burn up the clock for a GWFG...
Reply/Quote
Well, Lamar Jackson played like crap and the Rats got punished. Good!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 04:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well, Lamar Jackson played like crap and the Rats got punished. Good!

Lamar always plays like crap against Pittsburgh. His numbers are terrible vs what they are with everyone else. We don't see whats so special about him and that's why Ben said what he said. He spoke the truth and took a ton of shit for it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lamar always plays like crap against Pittsburgh. His numbers are terrible vs what they are with everyone else. We don't see whats so special about him and that's why Ben said what he said. He spoke the truth and took a ton of shit for it. 

Out of all the running QBs the Steelers struggle to contain, the literal running back QB gets shutdown every time. I don't really get it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Joey Porter and Big Dick Kenny Pickett with their timely teabags of the Ravens. Bart Scott in shambles.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Out of all the running QBs the Steelers struggle to contain, the literal running back QB gets shutdown every time. I don't really get it.

Jackson is overrated as a whole. I think the Bengals might be the only team that actually has consistent issues containing him. 
Reply/Quote