Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the chances of the Bengals beating the Patriots at PBS?
BB has this game circled on his calendar.  He knows that the Bengals staff is one of the least experienced in modern football history and he's licking his chops.  He's going to try to do something historic in order to bolster his legacy.  He's going to try to run circles around this Bengals team and make them look like they belong in the XFL.  He's sick like that.  Odds of some record or records being broken in a loss are probably better than a win unfortunately.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 08:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We know the Patriots are struggling on offense this year. However, they will dominate the game with the Bengals IMO. We have home field advantage but there will probably be more Patriots fans in the stadium. I would love to see a Bengals upset. How embarrassing would that be for Tom Brady to lose to a bad team?

I think Bellicheck would try to play keep away and pound the ball.  He has seen Cincy get gashed side to side and up the middle by the running game.  He probably believes his offensive line would dominate the Bengals.  I would love to see Ross and Green out there together for the first time to see if the offense could do anything against that defense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They are only 2-2 at PBS.

Ending Brady's consecutive game with a TD pass streak as he was getting very close to Drew Brees was pretty sweet.  Brees should have sent flowers (or maybe some Beignets?).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote