Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are we drinking?
What are the beverages that will be flowing during the game today? I'll be having six point breweries "Bengali" IPA (yes I bought that soley because of the name)and Lagunitas "Brown Shugga". I plan to have far too many tonight. But I'm not driving so I do what I want.

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Reply/Quote
Rum and coke
Reply/Quote
I've got a milk right now, need to head to the grocery store to kill time and get real drinks.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Select 55. I wanna remember this victory.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sprite. Like HarleyDog said, I want to remember if we win.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I was planning on drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest in my Bengals jersey bottle coozie, but she drank all the cold ones. Since none of them will be cold in time (no room in the freezer), I'm going with Bourbon and Coke in my Bengals pint glass instead.
Reply/Quote
Bud Light & lots of it.....
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Select 55. I wanna remember this victory.

I'll still remember, I mean I'm not planning on getting completely plastered. But I might have a slight headache  in the morning. But let's face it, I'm getting older and 3 beers give me a headache these days. Lol

Reply/Quote
I was planning on getting some Jagermeister. Then I didn't feel like spending 30 bucks to have a headache in the morning. So an ice cold coca cola now.
Reply/Quote
Svedka straight, might wanna forget the game.
Reply/Quote
Modify the drink during the game xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kool-Aid and Natty Light
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I've got a milk right now, need to head to the grocery store to kill time and get real drinks.

Yeah we gotta do something about that milk, even if it's just replacing it with water or soda.

Reply/Quote
Bottled waters... Seriously.
Marathon training.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Jagermeister. Crown and red bull. This is either going to go really good or really bad. ?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Right now, wife and I are having Vodka and Cranberry Gingerale. After dinner, I'll switch up to Natty Greene Southern Pale Ale, and an occasional shot of Blackheart spiced rum.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Right now I'm getting ready for the game with some red bull and vodka. After a few of these I will switch to pineapple juice and vodka.

If I could I would roll me a fatty too, but I can't smoke anymore due to my job.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Select 55. I wanna remember this victory.

(01-09-2016, 08:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sprite. Like HarleyDog said, I want to remember if we win.

I was offered a jar of Apple Pie moonshine yesterday.

This was EXACTLY why I said no to it!
Reply/Quote
Monster
Reply/Quote
I'm 11 hours ahead. Drinking some Vietnamese coffee.

Reply/Quote