Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking/eating right now?
Started off the night with a Founders Backwoods Bastard and now I'm having a couple of Oskar Blues Old Chub scotch ales while I'm playing some LoL matches.

What are you bros drinking tonight??
Reply/Quote
Rum and Diet Coke, as usual.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: E_BalancedBreaks_E7_White_Cheddar_61385....k=otyV9m7L]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Fizzy Sangria

I think that's what he said his name was.
Reply/Quote
Gentleman, chilled, neat
Reply/Quote
Haagen-Dazs pineapple coconut ice cream.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Your mom!

Had to do it...
Reply/Quote
Paddy's on the rocks. Tiny whisk of ginger. Lots of smokes.

Pouring one down the gullet for the fallen OP. RIP.
Reply/Quote
Milwaukees Best Ice. Don't judge me. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Had some regional brews up in Piqua over the weekend...one from Vandallia....a few from Cincy...couple from Dayton. Then I had my holiday diet cheat and allowed myself a couple of Jamesons on the rocks....bliss.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Had some regional brews up in Piqua over the weekend...one from Vandallia....a few from Cincy...couple from Dayton.  Then I had my holiday diet cheat and allowed myself a couple of Jamesons on the rocks....bliss.

It's nice to cheat every once in a while.  People without diabetes take drinking for granted.  But then again, there's always Bacardi.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's nice to cheat every once in a while.  People without diabetes take drinking for granted.  But then again, there's always Bacardi.   Wink

Yup.....not to mention I had my first dessert in nearly a year....if you're gonna blow the diet, go all out....hell I even had pizza on the way back home!  LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup.....not to mention I had my first dessert in nearly a year....if you're gonna blow the diet, go all out....hell I even had pizza on the way back home!  LOL

You were livin' it up 'ol boy!   LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's nice to cheat every once in a while.  People without diabetes take drinking for granted.  But then again, there's always Bacardi.   Wink

Oh, no doubt. I only have one beer at a time anymore, and I will only drink one of my favorites that cannot be acquired within an hour's drive of here. That way it keeps me from making it a habit. I get a six pack and just have one every once in a while.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You were livin' it up 'ol boy!   LOL

Hell.....it was Thanksgiving! LOL

Today: I have had water , yogurt , an apple & orange , a salad , and another salad....and that's usually most days...except for a veggie and meat at supper a lot.  I EARN my cheats!  My last A1C was 6.1....

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:36 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Hell.....it was Thanksgiving! LOL

Today: I have had water , yogurt , an apple & orange , a salad , and another salad....and that's usually most days...except for a veggie and meat at supper a lot.  I EARN my cheats!  My last A1C was 6.1....

Yeah, I don't earn my cheat days. I'm horrible about my diet. I need to work on it but the hard part for me is that what you just described there would give me heartburn. Not the kind certain foods will give you, but I get heartburn when my stomach is empty. makes it tough.
Reply/Quote
The hitching post (Kellogg location) chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I don't earn my cheat days. I'm horrible about my diet. I need to work on it but the hard part for me is that what you just described there would give me heartburn. Not the kind certain foods will give you, but I get heartburn when my stomach is empty. makes it tough.

I did too at first...had to push through it.  Protonix certainly helps too.  Once your stomach shrinks a little , those meals will fill you up.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:36 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I did too at first...had to push through it.  Protonix certainly helps too.  Once your stomach shrinks a little , those meals will fill you up.

Holy crap, I'd never heard of that. Seriously. I've never talked to a doctor about the issue in probably 18 years. I definitely have some GI issues I need to get worked out. Out of curiosity, what kind of yogurt do you eat?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 10:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Holy crap, I'd never heard of that. Seriously. I've never talked to a doctor about the issue in probably 18 years. I definitely have some GI issues I need to get worked out. Out of curiosity, what kind of yogurt do you eat?

The Carbmaster varieties from Kroger....or plain Greek yogurt with fruit.  I had a scope done a year ago, I had gastritis.  It turns out I had been taking my Protonix at the wrong time of the day (at night), so I switched that up, and took Tums for a while, and it pretty much ironed itself out.

The best thing (and hardest) I ever did was pretty much remove carbs from diet, aside from beer once a month.....and I do low carb Yeungling Light when I do that.  Overall, I've lost 35 pounds since last winter.

Reply/Quote