Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What are you listening to? v2.0
(03-03-2018, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It crushes me every time i hear something like this, knowing that pain. Words and the imagination can't begin to touch the reality and depth of that feeling. My prayers go out to you and your friend as i'm sure you will be there for him. The first few years are the worst. 

11/03/13 RIP   

I wanted to call him yesterday. I just couldn't do it. I remembered how I felt. I wanted people to stop coming over. I wanted to be left alone. People feel the need to surround you when something bad happens and while that may be good medicine for some, it's not for all. I will definitely make the 3hr drive over to see him next week, but I have to give him time. There's really never a right or wrong thing to do in this case I guess because everyone deals differently.
(03-03-2018, 01:40 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Prayers for your friend, one of my friends just lost his son as well. 

Life is not designed to watch your kids die, so heartbreaking.   

My condolences to the family as well as my thoughts and prayers. 

Losing a child is the toughest thing in the world as most can imagine. You never recover, you just cope and find a way to move through life and try to leave some kind of positive in your wake. At least that's kind of the way I see it. Holidays and family get togethers are never the same for all involved.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The PineboxBoys- Will you Remember Me?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Chrono Trigger OST
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Language warning:

"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I'm watching "The Voice" with my wife and these two just sung "Sweet Thing" by Chaka Kahn and Rufus and I had to turn off the tv and pull out the vinyl and now my wife and I are just hanging out listening to music.

Chaka Kahn
Gladys Knight
The Persuasions
Earth, Wind and Fire
Marvin Gaye
Luther Vandros

And none of the dance music either except for Luther since everything that man sung was just...romantic is a good word.

Good night y'all
Reply/Quote
Nick Cave- Moonland

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1mljM47yKE
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

Ketch and Critter are local boys I've known for years. This particular song is about our neck of the woods, on the banks of the Shenandoah.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
In case you guys don't already know, I LOVE:

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
been checking out Galaktikon.... pretty cool album

Reply/Quote
Some live Neil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18oECbxVGA
Reply/Quote