Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you plans for the BYE WEEK?
I may not watch any NFL Football and take a break from it.....Our area will get the Browns at Rams for sure on TV. Not bad, but the better game is Pittsburg at Kansas City because we play Steelers next, and a Chiefs win would be huge because Bengals beat the Chiefs.  Unless these are on different networks, our Ohio Bengals area will get the Browns. .....I might watch football, or I may take the Sunday to do something else besides football, since no Bengals on.  Go Chiefs and Rams anyway.......A Chiefs win over Steelers would be great, especially after all the people coming on this site talking smack after they just watched the Steelers Sunday ( it was very clear they didn't watch the Bengals. People all pumped up after watching their Steelers ).  GO CHIEFS GO   Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
At the NFL Europe game in London where I will be undoubtedly swamped by people telling me just great this Bengals team is...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was thinking about picking it out of the pot, and carrying it around with me all day, posing it in various ways throughout the day.

[Image: tumblr_mauwm4YYZv1raii87o1_500.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Work...
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: JC sort of did say that though, he said "No hangover, no regretting silly behavior, no waking up with a condom in your butt" when referring to the alcohol vs marijuana debate and why he prefers marijuana.

Just sayin', drinking responsibly doesn't give you a hangover or silly behavior to regret either. I know what is meant by all this and I'm not trying to get super cereal with it, just wanted to point out that I much prefer drinking, but I don't act like a crazy person at a frat house. Drinking is fine if you know how to handle yourself and how much your can drink without becoming a turd.

I'm not assuming that everyone that drinks is out there getting trashed.  In fact, I often get into the craft beer scene myself.  That's just a social thing with me though....in these situations, I'm just having a couple of beers and playing some ping pong, with no intention of ever becoming inebriated.

About 75% of the time that I taste alcohol, I have 1-3 solid beers that are brewed locally in Cincinnati.  That other 25% though, I'm drinking with a purpose.....to get to that buzz.

The buzz is what I'm talking about, rather than the substance itself.  If I'm going to drink to get a buzz or smoke pot to get a buzz, I'm going to pick the latter nearly every time (well, due to work, I can no longer pick that option, but you get me).

Two completely different kinds of drinking....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What will you guys and gals be doing on the BYE instead of watching the Bengals?  Cutting the yard, fighting with the wife?  Taking kids to the park and getting ice cream?  Taking a long bath?  Smoking weed?  Playing Checkers?  Making spaghetti?  Let me know...  so I might take some ideas and put them into play!!

I'll be working on a project for one of my businesses. The Bengals are almost never on here, so that's my usual Sunday anyways.

But the ice cream does sound good.

Reply/Quote