Poll: Will this suck
Probably
Most likely
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Trouble Little China
(06-02-2015, 03:16 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Is getting a remake staring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Jack Burton.

Can't say I am pleased. Nothing against Johnson, but come on...remakes have to stop at some point and this will suck. The 80's campiness of it was what made it so fantastic...

I just hope the Rock has paid his dues and has his check in the mail...
One of my favorite movies of all time...

Of course they will screw it up. But i will definately give it a go, thanks for the headsup RRL. Rock On

You just stay here and keep the home fires burning, if we ain't back in the morning, call the president.
Reply/Quote
Bump
Reply/Quote
This is interesting news.  Funny because I just re-watched it a couple of days ago on Netflix.  I'm not a big fan of remakes.  I really don't want to see a remake.  But a sequel....maybe.  Always wondered if Jack was safe at the end of the movie.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 09:42 AM)Football Bender Wrote: This is interesting news.  Funny because I just re-watched it a couple of days ago on Netflix.  I'm not a big fan of remakes.  I really don't want to see a remake.  But a sequel....maybe.  Always wondered if Jack was safe at the end of the movie.

Sequels require creative thinking and new plot lines. Remakes require minimal of both. 
That's why they choose remakes over sequels. 
Reply/Quote
The higher production value most-likely will be its downfall I'm sure.

If anything, maybe instead of remaking btilc, the should remake Tango and Cash.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:40 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: The higher production value most-likely will be its downfall I'm sure.

If anything, maybe instead of remaking btilc, the should remake Tango and Cash.

I could get behind that.

Or Captain Ron.
Or Tequila Sunrise.

Fun Kurt Russel fact:
The year he played the iconic Snake Plissken was the same year he did the voice for Copper in the Fox and the Hound
Reply/Quote
Escape From New York.... Or The Rock as The Jungle Boy in Gilligan's Island.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote