Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching?
Finally finished the season of Fallout. It was better than the start though characters are still bumping into each other for no reasons but I have a problem with that timegap which is obviously not seen on screen.

210 years is a huge amount of time and it doesn't look like 200 years have passed between the story and the flashbacks.

But somehow, it was decent to the end.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 10:26 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: The street fighter movie was something. lol  

And the fun part was it had Jon Claude      who the original MK concept was built around

Did not know that. I have the Street Fighter movie, it is pretty dumb but funny, Raul Julia makes me laugh as Bison, RIP.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 05:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did not know that. I have the Stree Fighter movie, it is pretty dumb but funny, Raul Julia makes me laugh as Bison, RIP.

It finally came full circle with this newest MK game they have a jon Claude skin... 

Raul Julia was great
Reply/Quote
Late to the party but Mindhunter has been really good. Season 3 coming soon.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 10:27 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Late to the party but Mindhunter has been really good. Season 3 coming soon.

there's a 3rd season coming?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 11:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: there's a 3rd season coming?
Ugh. Guess not. Duped by social media! Really starting to hate the click bait my Google feed has been tossing at me lately.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 05:23 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Ugh. Guess not.  Duped by social media! Really starting to hate the click bait my Google feed has been tossing at me lately.

I keep seeing rumors its coming back and keep getting excited about so i understand
Reply/Quote